DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

1709336519006.gif

Dude is a child

Guy has no idea... that's basically the point of Batmans' character.. Joker been killin' off like thousands of people and Bats still won't kill him. That's his internal struggle that embodies his character

I think it's interesting to put Batman in a situation to kill or not.

But Zack Snyder still sucks and doesn't know anything about characters. :lol:

Guy has no idea... that's basically the point of Batmans' character.. Joker been killin' off like thousands of people and Bats still won't kill him. That's his internal struggle that embodies his character

Anyone with half a brain and a little bit of maturity can see how easy it would be for batman to do and more importantly justify killing any number of these people

But that gives you so much to explore within the character from any number of perspectives even from any number of avenues

For example, the animated movie doom is great because it shows how Batman’s plans for his teammates gets abused in the hands of others

But as I said, dude is child.. he’s supposedly told not to do this single thing and focuses on it

Anyone with half a brain and a little bit of maturity can see how easy it would be for batman to do and more importantly justify killing any number of these people

But that gives you so much to explore within the character from any number of perspectives even from any number of avenues

For example, the animated movie doom is great because it shows how Batman’s plans for his teammates gets abused in the hands of others

But as I said, dude is child.. he’s supposedly told not to do this single thing and focuses on it
Hmmm why has no one said “Zack don’t make a good movie!”

Dude is a child

maybe he can elaborate what kind of situation where batman has to kill. I might be understanding what he is trying to say that he likes his Batman to have a darker tone to it rather than the established Canon. maybe he is trying to put an emphasis on "I am Vengeance".

It fully all boils down to the “You’re making your god irrelevant if he can’t kill anyone” quote…

Not only doesn’t he not understand the Batman character, which by the way he absolutely confirmed later in the interview when he said the only story he read prior to working on the character was The Dark Knight Returns…He’s also essentially saying he has no interest in a Batman who doesn’t kill…

He’s not trying to dream up some grand story about how cool it would be to put Batman in that position at all (which by the way has been done very effectively numerous times before and had he taken the time to better research the character he’d have known that)…No, he admits he has no interest in the character if he isn’t killing people, literally..AND he gets super amped up when he’s specifically told that Batman can’t kill by the higher ups…The guy just wants to see Batman breaking necks 🤷‍♂️…Not some deep philosophical story he wants to tell…

That’s the toddler being told he can’t have a cookie if he doesn’t eat his carrots approach he took to Batman vs. Superman…Think about that for a minute..,

Zack Snyder wouldn’t be able to conceptualize a scene like that even if wanted to…That’s taking Batman right up the the ~No kill rule~ limit…Zach would’ve had him break Ra’s neck then drive the train directly into the prison break rioters…

Zach just wanted to film the visual of Batman smashing some random thugs face into the concrete, because he was told he can’t by the way, story be damned…

Back
Top Bottom