DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

i just cant see superman portrayed in the movie like he is in that scene.

especially when the guards knelt down to his presence. 

i think its batmans fear (all in his head) of what will happen if he doesnt stop him...

I felt like his overacting worked well with the character (or at least that interpretation) along with his weird mannerisms.

Last edited:
batman-mask.png

HYPED! :lol:

I legit wish this was an animated movie or video game. Instant watch/cop.

That Neil DeGrasse Tyson soundbite :rofl:

MvS: Dawn of Smash

I felt like his overacting worked well with the character (or at least that interpretation) along with his weird mannerisms.
I felt like Jim was playing the Joker more than the Riddler. He was just insane but telling riddles :lol: :smh:

Same with Tommy Lee Jones in the other movie. The crazy criminal side was way more like the Joker than Two-Face. While Jack should've been Two-Face.

Last edited:
I think Leo would be a great Two- Face if anything.  Keep him away from The Riddler

Deborah Ann Woll for Poison Ivy

deborah_ann_woll-first-look-deborah-ann-woll-as-karen-page-five-actresses-who-could-play-poison-ivy-jpeg-263963.jpg

or Amber Heard  just my opinion

amber-heard_look-co_-uk_-five-actresses-who-could-play-poison-ivy-jpeg-263968.jpg

my last would be Eva Green but i think she would make a good Cat Women if anything

eva-green-hairstyles2.jpg

Jon Hamm as Lincoln March/Thomas Wayner jr has to happen eventually :pimp:

Last edited:
Why?

Yall want to see Owlman or w/e his secret brother's villain name is? While there's been a lot of interest and mystery to the character I can't think of any good stories.

Plus I don't get how Ham is the ideal fit :lol:

It'd be a fun way to delve into Bruce's past without having another origin story and I've always wanted to eventually see that suit on the big screen :lol:. I said Hamm because he looks exactly like the way he was drawn and his because of his acting chops. I wouldn't have minded seeing him as an older Bats and playing Lincoln March would be in the same ballpark.

Last edited:
I liked Carrey as the Riddler tbh. Not sure if he'd do it now though, seeing as he's against all violence or whatever.

:lol: @ already praising this version of Batman like yall already saw the movie.

i'm saying though. At first i took it as trolling, but people are legit serious.

Let's not get carried away, Ben is a solid actor, superior director. And as always, the direction is much more paramount than the actor behind the cowl. I don't care how much people loved Bale and Keaton, have them perform under Joel Schumacher and they would have still failed.

And as much as I loathed a lot of MoS, I still liked Cavill as Supes. Really wish the MoS sequel came before BvS. I felt that Supes deserved another standalone film before introducing Bats.

Back
Top Bottom