DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

^ I was gonna forward the email to my homies for the passes, but the tickets are personalized with your name and it has an individualized bar code.

We gotta show our ID's at the screening too.

Email says we can't even bring a +1.

Last edited:
I usually watch movies with my bro but he's already got his tickets watching with other people.

Guess i'll watch by myself early one day while enjoying a nice, fat person sandwich.

Go with a female

I always take a girl to these CBMs and thoroughly point out the comic book easter eggs/inaccuracies/etc

Bruh, you sound like one of those annoying *** dudes in the theater :lol: :smh:

I can't stand explaining references in movies or TV shows. The only thing I can't stand more is explaining what's going on when watching sports.

I can't stand explaining references in movies or TV shows. The only thing I can't stand more is explaining what's going on when watching sports.

If it's the 1st quarter, I'm not going to mind so much. I'd probably go out of my way and draw you a diagram and recite the encyclopeida of basketball to you. If it's the second half of an important Bulls game, I would probably kill you.

UAs Batman compression tee looks dope, would have been better without the faux belt but still gon' get one.

V5-1273690-040_HTF

Supes compression tee looks more darkish blue this time arond, MoS version has almost a hint of purple

V5-1273689-410_HTF

yah almost all UA alter ego compressions been dope, I have the Venom, Batman Armor and MoS. But yeah that belt kind of sucks, just as bad as the faux cape they put on Thors.

Also found these at Target, probably goign to be the extent of my merchandising purchase for this film outside of a handful of tees.

B5BBhhX.jpg

Last edited:
the only one that doesnt look right is iron man since its the only suit that's not form fitting. The hulk one only works if you're HUGE 
laugh.gif

I need to work to get in shape so I can pull off my cap shirt by the time the movie comes out 

Amazon announced today that they've partnered with Warner Bros. for a tie-in game (titled The Wayne Investigation) that can be played via the Echo ( a voice command device and speaker). It's a choose-your-own adventure game where you team up with the Echo's personal assistant, "Alexa" (think Siri) to solve the murder of the case. Gameplay can last anywhere between 5-40 minutes, based on your choices. Would-be detectives have to make (up to) 37 choices to solve the case.

The game was released today so owners of the Amazon Echo will have the opportunity to be one of the first to dive into the world of Zack Snyder's DCEU and Gotham in particular.

UAs Batman compression tee looks dope, would have been better without the faux belt but still gon' get one.

V5-1273689-410_HTF

Yeah, the belt on the Batman tee kills it for me. Superman's look fine though. Nice dark shade of blue.

Last edited:
Probably product licensing which is owned by Marvel/Disney? Last time UA made XMen ones, the beef between Marvel and Fox wasn't as big yet. These days Marvel/Disney would do anything to avoid advertising any FoX-films.

Back
Top Bottom