DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Maybe and I say this with a huge MAYBE but lets say Commissioner Gordon :nerd:

Maybe Babs became Batgirl, Bruce smashed, she got pregnant, and Joker killed her or crippled her and caused her to lose the baby? Gordon finds out about the miscarriage and with some detective work realizes Bruce Wayne is Batman and has recruited his daughter and then banged her?

I know from his perspective that's always been the BIGGEST betrayal for Batman to recruit Gordon's daughter and then put her in danger like that.

Maybe Gordon goes after him then? That way we can get JK throwing a chair at Batffleck :lol:
doesn't alfred imply that bruce has never found a girl to settle down with? 
Bruce never settles down. He just bang *******.

Notice in this movie, in one of the scenes where Battfleck wakes up out of bed there's a naked woman asleep :lol:

From the comic or cartoon, Bruce smashes Barbara at a time when he's working with Batgirl when Grayson is gone and she gets pregnant. Son has no reaction when she tells him she's pregnant :lol:

So don't confuse knocking chicks up for settling down.
i mean knocking up a girl who you spend every day training/fighting crime with and pretty much live together is pretty close to settling down 

batman has preptime but is lacking pullout time? he knew what he was doing in knocking her up :lol:
I know in Batman Beyond they made it seem like there might've been a romantic relationship there and Grayson was jealous and had a falling out with Bruce but what I'm referencing here Bruce seemed to just smash cuz Babs was there.

If she wasn't he probably would've smashed Catwoman or some random model as Bruce Wayne.

Well you're referencing Batman the Animated Series, Batman Beyond, and then the Batman Beyond comic. In which case, it kind of did come off like Bruce and Babs were doing a little more than just smashing. Old Bruce did have the picture of Barbara saved on his computer along with Selina and a few others. Also remember in Mystery of the Batwoman where Barbara called Bruce and was getting jealous cause there was another female bat-person flying around....then Bruce went ahead and smashed a different girl in the same film anyways :lol: So maybe you have a point.

:lol: Nah b. Those 9/11 terrorists were mostly Saudi Arabian. Bush made no moves on them. He invaded Iraq on a lie about WMDs not sponsoring terrorism. Hell if I remember right even Sadaam spoke down on the 9/11 attacks and terrorism. However, after dismantling the region completely the war has created a potential hot spot to now sponsor and produce terrorists.

Not to mention Bruce's speech about a 1% chance and the events in the movie never line up. It never makes sense for what really prompts him to train, make the weapons, and call Supes out especially after realizing it's Lex that's been mocking him the entire time.

Oh, yeah, I know all that completely. Sorry, I should have used quotation marks to point out the Bush admin claimed Iraq was a threat to justify the invasion. Cynicism + opportunism × mass paranoia = Iraq war.

wouldnt getting to know who superman is as a person be a HUGE part of determining if he has 1% chance of destroying the world? 
Maybe listen to him talk for 2 secs before you attack him..

Maybe he could have informed him that his mother Martha was being held by lex.. But then you don't get the whole fight
why didnt he investigate the letters he got which were clearly written to push him over the edge? 

How does the DNA of a kryptonian and a human being make a superior thing to that kryptonian?

Human beings are clearly called inferior in the movie when they have Neil degrasse Tyson pontificating

Maybe batman was right to take out superman considering the possibility of him reproducing with anything not kryptonian

How does the DNA of a kryptonian and a human being make a superior thing to that kryptonian?

Human beings are clearly called inferior in the movie when they have Neil degrasse Tyson pontificating

Maybe batman was right to take out superman considering the possibility of him reproducing with anything not kryptonian
no worries, lois is probably to old to have children 

wouldnt getting to know who superman is as a person be a HUGE part of determining if he has 1% chance of destroying the world? 

Maybe listen to him talk for 2 secs before you attack him..

Maybe he could have informed him that his mother Martha was being held by lex.. But then you don't get the whole fight
why didnt he investigate the letters he got which were clearly written to push him over the edge? 

Or maybe when he found out lex was behind the white Portuguese.. And everything else he found on the system.. Maybe.. Maybe.. Maybe

Considering the crazies he referenced he dealt with before.. Maybe.. That stuff would have been a clue to follow up on lex

Last edited:
Just went to see BvS for a second time so I could focus on the little things I missed the first time. Also made a point to try to catch the "plotholes" people were complaining about over the weekend (and four or five people here are STILL complaining about a week after it opened). Gotta say, the movie is pretty explicit in explaining just about everything people keep bringing up. The only thing I'm not 100% sure about is what would've happened had Doomsday won, but considering Lex said it was created with the sole purpose of destroying Superman it sounds to me like it either would have returned to Lex (it's creator and "blood of his blood") or maybe he would have been able to use the Kryptonian tech to drop it. No worries, though, as it's a hypothetical question to a non-existent scenario in a fictional comic book movie anyway, lol.

Still loved the flick, even more so after being able to watch for all the Darkseid stuff, appreciate the parademons and focus on small stuff like the score -- y'all are right, by the way, WW's music is badass!

100 percent agree with you

I want to know if they do do a batman solo film will it be a prequel?

Matt damon as harvey dent :lol:

no worries, lois is probably to old to have children 

Does that take Diana out of the running too, since she's been around since 18something at the least?

Only gotta worry about the rest of the women in the galaxy now

Maybe Babs became Batgirl, Bruce smashed, she got pregnant, and Joker killed her or crippled her and caused her to lose the baby? Gordon finds out about the miscarriage and with some detective work realizes Bruce Wayne is Batman and has recruited his daughter and then banged her?

I know from his perspective that's always been the BIGGEST betrayal for Batman to recruit Gordon's daughter and then put her in danger like that.

Maybe Gordon goes after him then? That way we can get JK throwing a chair at Batffleck :lol:
Bruce never settles down. He just bang *******.

Notice in this movie, in one of the scenes where Battfleck wakes up out of bed there's a naked woman asleep :lol:

From the comic or cartoon, Bruce smashes Barbara at a time when he's working with Batgirl when Grayson is gone and she gets pregnant. Son has no reaction when she tells him she's pregnant :lol:

So don't confuse knocking chicks up for settling down.
i mean knocking up a girl who you spend every day training/fighting crime with and pretty much live together is pretty close to settling down 

batman has preptime but is lacking pullout time? he knew what he was doing in knocking her up :lol:
I know in Batman Beyond they made it seem like there might've been a romantic relationship there and Grayson was jealous and had a falling out with Bruce but what I'm referencing here Bruce seemed to just smash cuz Babs was there.

If she wasn't he probably would've smashed Catwoman or some random model as Bruce Wayne.

Well you're referencing Batman the Animated Series, Batman Beyond, and then the Batman Beyond comic. In which case, it kind of did come off like Bruce and Babs were doing a little more than just smashing. Old Bruce did have the picture of Barbara saved on his computer along with Selina and a few others. Also remember in Mystery of the Batwoman where Barbara called Bruce and was getting jealous cause there was another female bat-person flying around....then Bruce went ahead and smashed a different girl in the same film anyways :lol: So maybe you have a point.
Yeah it's both at the same time.

In the beginning with the early stuff Bruce came off to me like a robot. Did not care. It was a fling. I guess maybe they tried again and it got romantic to make all that Batman Beyond stuff make sense.

Bruce gave no dambs at the time though :lol:
:lol: Nah b. Those 9/11 terrorists were mostly Saudi Arabian. Bush made no moves on them. He invaded Iraq on a lie about WMDs not sponsoring terrorism. Hell if I remember right even Sadaam spoke down on the 9/11 attacks and terrorism. However, after dismantling the region completely the war has created a potential hot spot to now sponsor and produce terrorists.

Not to mention Bruce's speech about a 1% chance and the events in the movie never line up. It never makes sense for what really prompts him to train, make the weapons, and call Supes out especially after realizing it's Lex that's been mocking him the entire time.

Oh, yeah, I know all that completely. Sorry, I should have used quotation marks to point out the Bush admin claimed Iraq was a threat to justify the invasion. Cynicism + opportunism × mass paranoia = Iraq war.
Well yeah, that's why I don't think it's the best comparison. It's not like Bruce had ulterior motives to wanting to kill Superman :lol: It's not like he killed all the criminals in Gotham then saw what he feels was a rampaging alien and said he'd be his next conquest/victim.

If Bush had meant all that and it was really like that then yeah I get what you're saying and the comparison is spot on.

Last edited:
Snyder said he liked the idea of Lex creating the logos and names because their names sound like something a person who was trying to file them into a system would call them.

Just curious do you have a gf? If so are you as critical about movies with women?

I mean dude if I thought like you life would be pointless :lol: . You find negatives in everything or maybe you're selective in your negativity?
dont get mad at me for pointing out how trash this movie is :lol:

:lol: you didn't answer the question

1. Batman Begins
2. The Dark Knight
3. Iron Man 1

Last edited:
Going assuming I am 1 of the 3

Including graphic novels and non-marvel/DC movies?

Top 8 (this is NT)

1) the dark knight
2) iron man
3) avengers
4) kingsman
5) guardians of the Galaxy
6) winter soldier
7) batman begins
8 ) sin city

Then I got deadpool (need to watch again), 300, blade 2, Spiderman 2, kickass, hellboy 2, wanted and Scott pilgrim vs the world

Last edited:
watched the whole cast in conan o'brien

pretty funny

gal gadot looks stunning

diane lane... every time i see her makes me wanna watch unfaithful over and over again

Cap 2 WS

dark knight

avengers

scott pilgrim vs the world

kingsman

unbreakable

watchmen ultimate cut

GOTG

Iron Man

batman begins

They really screwed up picking amy adams over rachel mcadams she woulda been a perfect lois

Wait...Rachel McAdams was an option for Lois Lane....We could've had this:

View media item 1975084
But they gave us this

View media item 1975085
???

That's like having the chance to get an autographed pair of Bred 1's and instead you pick up some work boots from Walmart.

I honestly just died a little inside :smh: :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom