DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

But yeah they ODed on the lighting effect for that

Bruce might not have even seen it. Look how fast it was flashing even when the scene is in slow motion. Might have seen a little spark at most

Last edited:
Last edited:

Damn, my dude ain't have to fry the whole bat office for one lil sidestep though.

That's Barry's place.

I'm wondering if Bruce sees the lighting?

Nah, Bruce probably just saw him sidestep and catch the Batarang.

I have a gut feeling that they're gonna portray Barry as a nerdy, underground hip-hop fan. If not in JL, then in his solo film.

Like Spider-Man

They're gonna have to do something special with the slo mo. I didn't even care much for Quicksilvers Apocslypse scene because it wasnt different enough from the first film

They're gonna have to do something special with the slo mo. I didn't even care much for Quicksilvers Apocslypse scene because it wasnt different enough from the first film

I forgot the name of the recent movie that did something different with the slo mo that looked good. They've got to make it interesting for Flash.

Can't wait for this dude's solo :smokin and based on the director it should have mad personality

wbxvqhqci3bx.jpg

I always had faith in Ezra Miller. Big fan since I peeped him in Perks of Being a Wallflower and again in We Need to Talk about Kevin. One of the DC castings I didn't hate from the jump.

Last edited:
Correct.
Yet it was still the best scene of that movie

Last edited:
So what's the consensus? I liked the trailer mainly because I'm.a Batman fanboy, but I was looking closely mostly to Flash. Might have leapfrogged Aquaman for the solo km looking forward to most. Ezra's got that scatterbrain fast talking socially awkward thing down.

I don't know if I'm a fan of Cyborgs design. Not sure how you pull it off in live action any other way, though.

Last edited:

Something about Aquagawd taking that whiskey to the head and then walking into the sea like that...mannnnnn.....:smh:

Makes me want to live life like that

I don't know if I'm a fan of Cyborgs design. Not sure how you pull it off in live action any other way, though.

Not a fan of flash's or cyborg's looks so far.. Hell, while I like affleck as batman, I'm not a huge fan of the look of his suit

I wish they switched the thought processes used for flash's and batman's designs.. Go simpler with flash's and with batman's go more complex (mix bale's batman with night owl's custom, so at least it looks like dude could move his neck)

dc future looking bright

loved all the trailers

cyborg though. his look is terrible. plus hes an unknown actor. they should have cast someone with a few movies under his belt. a solo movie would fail so bad

flash and batman costumes look fine

aquaman looks like an angry beast

and wonder woman
View media item 2109804

Back
Top Bottom