DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Get her a reclining wheelchair. But seriously there was this hot wheelchair chick from a reality show and she talked about how she's always asked if she has sex. She said she gets action.

Kinda messed up if both dudes dropped her when she started parking in the handicapped spot.

I used to date someone in the wheelchair.

Benefits was that parking. Getting to cut the line anywhere. Front row seats for the price of a regular ticket at concerts.

We used to smash all the time...

That would probably be covered in the physiology part of class. Her plumbing may not work but it's nice that she still helps someone get use out of their equipment.

This all reminds me of that Curb Your Enthusiasm episode where LD was dating a girl in a wheel chair. After smashing and her giving no kind of reaction, he was trying to figure out if he wasn't hitting it right or she just couldn't feel anything.

That would probably be covered in the physiology part of class. Her plumbing may not work but it's nice that she still helps someone get use out of their equipment.

:lol: rest assured it's likely you could work your savagery on a woman in a wheelchair barring certain circumstances

Last edited:
Curb is one of the best comedy series of all time. :pimp:

They took their sweet time with this season 9. I thought it was going to be Detox.

I'm watching the special features on the BVSUC, specifically the one on Lex Luthor. There was a line that Lex recited that was left out of the final cut. He said that Doomsday answers only to him because it was infused with his blood. So it was implied that Lex had a degree of control over Doomsday. And Geoff Johns said that they drew inspiration for Lex from Superman Birthrite. According to Geoff, Lex was so smart and intelligent that he couldn't turn it off. Much like in the movie that part of him was always on. Not trying to start a debate on Jesse's performance, but that kinda makes sense to me. That would explain some of his erratic behavior

In the comics after Barbara became Oracle, did she get any more action from bruce or Grayson?

In the comics she never officially dated **** Grayson until after she was shot. She and Bruce have never had any sexual relations.

Back
Top Bottom