DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

You could argue that the guy he hit with the crate might not have survived. But him punching that's guys head into the ground did not kill him. 

So now Batman punches to hard?
laugh.gif
Yes, the guy was only trying to shoot Batfleck, not kill him.

Batfleck should've considered the guy's feelings first.

Yall acting like you don't play arkham games where batman will break a thugs collar bone and then slam their head into concrete. I don't see no ambulances rushing to the scene. Those dudes would die from hemorrhages all the time

When I look at killing, I look at it from somebody like Arrow on CW. That dude was taking mofos out with precise arrows left and right in the first few seasons. That's murder. Batman might kill you if he comes against you and might not

It's not part of the DCEU and has no bearing on what's currently going on, but I re-watched The Dark Knight with some friends yesterday and I really had forgotten just how much I enjoyed it. Film's damn near perfect in every way and honestly might be the greatest comic book film of all time. :smokin After just seeing it again I was honestly ready to go back to the main screen and start watching it again. :lol:

Joker makes that movie. Never cared for Rachel. Batman gets outshined. If i do watch it again, i only look forward to the Joker scenes.

Joker dominated TDK. He set everything in motion and Batbale was just reacting through the entire film.

Last edited:
Joker makes that movie. Never cared for Rachel. Batman gets outshined. If i do watch it again, i only look forward to the Joker scenes.
All I really specifically remember about that movie is how disappointed I was when Joker was off screen and how happy I was when he showed up.

Without Heath as Joker the movie is pretty damn average.

All I really specifically remember about that movie is how disappointed I was when Joker was off screen and how happy I was when he showed up.

Without Heath as Joker the movie is pretty damn average.

Very average. I honestly prefer Begins.

Back
Top Bottom