DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Could've gave Palicki bae another chance.

adriannepalicki_53014PCN_WonderWoman29.jpg

adrianne-palicki-wonder-woman-pilot-shoot-01.jpg

Last edited:
She's the only one he actually did some damage, again she came in a was giving him them hands and smiling about while Clark was getting smacked and Batfleck was paying coach like prop joe
I didn't say she didn't put in work just that it's not enough in comparison.

The WW movie should hammer down her power set and settle the winner of that hypothetical fight.
You don't think there's some people of the belief that "DC can't make a good live action movie" and assume they're bad before going in to watch them?
Nope.

Who are these ppl? Present them :nerd: Did they not see Batman Begins or The Dark Knight?

I mean we can go back to other Batman movies as well. This idea that there are ppl who think DC can't make a good live action movie is stupid.

Never came across anybody on NT saying every superhero flick they've made is bad. That's why this ppl have bias against DC is a complete cop out by ppl that can't accept ppl have differing opinions from them. The whole thing is rather childish.

There's people on here talmbout "Give the DCEU to Marvel Studios".
That's mostly a joke since they've been ******* up as of late (since Green Lantern really when it comes to establishing a shared universe). I make that joke. It'll only be serious when Disney decides to just absorb WB :lol: (that's actually possible)
People do try to talk about these films
There is no try. You either do it or you don't.

If nobody else wants to discuss your topic then there's your answer. That would happen if somebody changed topics to something else. Not only just "suffocation by hate".

We barely talked about Suicide Squad because people had to remind us 20 times a page how "trash" it was.
This a lie. There's like 20 pgs of SS discussion since the movie came out. Sounds more like you let a post saying it was trash deter you from joining in. I've seen ppl thoroughly discuss the Joker and Harley, Deadshot, Waller, the villain, and even apparently the lesser characters in Boomerang and Croc.

Not buying this barely discussed SS fabrication.

Same thing happened with BVS.
BvS got discussed as well man. Don't know what revisionist history you're on. Saying it didn't is just another lie
All people need is a janky letter to write off the next movie that's not even close to being done.
That sounds a lot like you're mad ppl didn't discuss the movie the way you wanted it to be discussed and apparently that involves no opinions talking about the movie not being good.

This whole wishing you could control the direction of thread discussions aint gonna fly and then complaining discussion isn't goi g on cuz you don't like some posts is silly. I've seen actual threads with no discussion that get hijacked, one with ppl stating opinions isn't that.

WW would get washed

View media item 2132850
3463967-3361582-9409545506-iopur.gif

giphy.gif

Man I really wonder how anyone could hate that bad on MoS :smh:
Lest we forget

jonathantornado.gif

Last edited:
Overall, Suicide Squad claimed the weekend crown with $43.8 million from 4,255 theaters — a 67 percent drop from the $133.7 million collected last weekend. It's one of the biggest decline for a studio superhero movie, and for WarnerBros. and DC, it's deja vu all over again after Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice tumbled 69 percent earlier this year in its second weekend.
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/weekend-box-office-sausage-party-919379?utm_source=twitter

DC own all of the top 5 for biggest drops yet?

Lest we forget

jonathantornado.gif

:smh: :smh: :smh:

Never going to understand the thought process behind making this scene. Shot themselves in the foot at the start of a race by placing it in the first film of the DCEU no less. Going to go down in history as one of the worst Superman scenes of all time, whether it be in literature, animation, or film. It's honestly just as bad as when he lifted up that Kryptonite island in Superman Returns.

Last edited:
Overall, Suicide Squad claimed the weekend crown with $43.8 million from 4,255 theaters — a 67 percent drop from the $133.7 million collected last weekend. It's one of the biggest decline for a studio superhero movie, and for WarnerBros. and DC, it's deja vu all over again after Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice tumbled 69 percent earlier this year in its second weekend.
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/weekend-box-office-sausage-party-919379?utm_source=twitter

DC own all of the top 5 for biggest drops yet?
Nope. Those spots are reserved for 2003 Hulk and Hellboy 2 among others

Maybe pa kent was depressed and been wanting to die. He saw the opportunity and took it.

Lest we forget

jonathantornado.gif

:smh: :smh: :smh:

Never going to understand the thought process behind making this scene. Shot themselves in the foot at the start of a race by placing it in the first film of the DCEU no less. Going to go down in history as one of the worst Superman scenes of all time, whether it be in literature, animation, or film. It's honestly just as bad as when he lifted up that Kryptonite island in Superman Returns.

Yeah someone who liked this scene and understood it, explain in a way that makes sense. I see what they were going for, but this is a mess.

Yeah someone who liked this scene and understood it, explain in a way that makes sense. I see what they were going for, but this is a mess.

Didn't necessarily like it but understood what they were trying to accomplish.

Pa Kent stressed to Clark that the world wasn't ready to discover that he was from another world. He even told him that he should have maybe let the kids die on the bus to protect that secret. I saw it as a father trying to protect his son from fear and persecution.

That theme was played up with Lois and Perry as well. "Can you imagine how the world would react if they knew someone like that existed?" Also it was touched on in the church scene with the priest. I think Pa Kent put a sense of distrust or extreme caution in Clark, since an early age, about humanities reaction to his existence.

They also played up Clark as someone who was a loner and didn't have any friends. After the accident I'm not sure if Pete was a friend or if he was just someone who was just thankful that his life was saved. Even Clark roaming the planet played into that. It seemed to me the only people on the planet he trusted were his parents. "I let my father die because I trusted him. He was convinced that that the world was not ready." One of the only two people on the planet he trusted was willing to sacrifice themselves to protect that secret.

Additionally, none of us are sure at that time what powers Clark had yet. We KNOW his strength and heightened senses had manifested through the bus rescue and the broom closet scene. If he has his speed that's an easy save and yes the scene is totally useless.

Just my two cents......

Looking back at it, I appreciate MOS a lot more. That movie wasn't really bad. May have had a few bad moments but BVS and SS will never grow on me

Looking back at it, I appreciate MOS a lot more. That movie wasn't really bad. May have had a few bad moments but BVS and SS will never grow on me
I mean it's easy to look back and say it wasn't that bad cuz at the time it was the most disappointing but since then they released BvS and showed there's a new rock bottom, a crawlspace under the basement bottom.

If JL is super trash ppl will look back on BvS like at least it wasn't ______.

Last edited:
I mean it's easy to look back and say it wasn't that bad cuz at the one it was the most disappointing but since then they released BvS and showed there's a new rock bottom, a crawlspace under the basement bottom.

If JL is super trash ppl will look back on BvS like at least it wasn't ______.

Yeah there can be worse than BVS but I wont forget how bad that was despite how good Battfleck was. MOS was more meh than anything. Similar to Cap1 for me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom