DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

if these mega stars dont want to share their wives they shouldnt marry actresses. they know whats up in hollywood

I saw this and thought it was pretty interesting. Mostly the part about Suicide Squad appealing to minorities. If you think about it, the main stars of the team include a black guy, a white woman, a Hispanic guy, and an Asian woman. That's not even including Viola Davis, who had a great performance in SS.

tumblr_m7ym5yDLxf1qiyde3.gif

http://www.manofsteelanswers.com/47-suicide-squad/

• Suicide Squad art book the best yet
  • Expectations first viewing
  • Loving and not liking without contradiction
  • Kevin Smith’s commitment
  • “Anarchic punk rock art movie”
  • Audience demographics opening week
  • 81% of African Americans and Hispanics gave the film a positive score
  • 76% of audience members under age 35 gave the film a positive score
  • Batson Rule of jury selection applied to RT Top Critics
  • Gender demographics of critics
  • Giving critics appropriate weight
  • Punk rock history
  • Universal yearning
  • Punk vs. Prog Rock
  • Ayer’s punk-like courage
  • Sincerity and reality
  • Rebellion threatens establishment
  • Diversity
  • Improvisation and inspiration
  • Effort, blood, sweat, and tears
  • Commercialization
  • Ayer built a family
  • Recognition over time
  • Gladwell on Cézanne
  • Marjorie Lui on diversity in comics

So where exactly is the video of Depp allegedly beating her? Shouldn't this case have been settled already?

Also, Billy Bob Thornton still getting the finest yambs, I see.

Facts. Old homie Billy Bob must have the meanest game in town. Everything he says is probably smoother than the cream cheese you spread on your bagel.

Last edited:
Geez. That finger was messed up.

billy bob and sean penn who are two guys who always manage to get quality poon. Them looking a little crazy must help somehow.

Momoa man just needs to give Amber that good lovin Khaleesi was getting.

That's why I said it would be dead. People respond and write to each other for pages and pages. Plus no cbm thread has people all happy and hugging. Has a mix of people trashing stuff and pointig out what they like. The dc show threads are lit too. We post how dumb they are sometimes but people don't get mad.
Dudes talking like a poster can't post about more than one thing at the same time :lol:
Everyone gonna be raving about Momoa-man in his solo film

belee dat

i just dont see it man. i expect aquaman to flop hard at the box office no matter how bad *** they make him
Really? I think one good trailer will have it at least do decent money wise.

I don't think it's dead on arrival like Cyborg but technically I don't even think that movie will go in to pre-production.

Last edited:
I saw this and thought it was pretty interesting. Mostly the part about Suicide Squad appealing to minorities. If you think about it, the main stars of the team include a black guy, a white woman, a Hispanic guy, and an Asian woman. That's not even including Viola Davis, who had a great performance in SS.

tumblr_m7ym5yDLxf1qiyde3.gif

http://www.manofsteelanswers.com/47-suicide-squad/

i think will smith will always bring in the minority numbers

hes still a household name to us

Took me a while to realize what I was looking at :lol:

I assume that old alien kryptonian spaceship will come in to play. It can't just be the dirt rumbles, he bursts out the ground and puts on a different suit.

Probably shows up at the end of JL.

i was scrolling through my IG feed and saw that henry cavill posted his black suit

VERY NICE

now the real question is... mullet or full beard or both??

James Wan On AQUAMAN: "He's The Wolverine of The Justice League

James Wan took some time with IGN to talk about Aquaman, and while he couldn't say much, he managed to say a lot. For starters, he more or less emphasized that he was not as involved with Aquaman's presence in Justice League as he could have been and that's more Zack Snyder's vision than his:

"The train on Justice League has kind of set off already! That's basically Zack's vision for that world, but you know, early on, Zack [Snyder] tried to involve me as much as he could and I really appreciated that. It's just that it was very hard for me to solely focus on it, because I was still in the midst of finishing up and shooting Conjuring 2 for Warner Bros. - the same studio! So it's this very interesting world, you know? As much as they wanted me to be involved with Aquaman early on, I was busy making a movie for them. [Laughs] But now that everything is finishing up, I'm definitely getting in there much, much more. And I'm definitely really excited about running with my standalone movie."
Although Snyder will have a good say in our first major look at Aquaman, Wan seems to indicate that nothing is permanent:

"Listen, I'll be honest, in some ways, JL will be an experiment for me to see what works and what may not work as well. And then kind of go, okay... Here’s the great thing, with all these superhero movies, you watch from one movie to another, and they always sort of slightly change things along the way. You kind of have to do that to make what's best for your film."
That's good, as I was really into the fact that Wan was up for making a horror-themed Aquaman, and I was wondering how a whiskey-chugging, wave crashing king of the sea played into that. I can't fault Wan for not taking more time with the character (especially since The Conjuring 2 was so good), and I really like his comparison of Aquaman to Wolverine:

"...he's kind of the Wolverine in some respect. He's the outsider who gets pulled into this world and he kind of doesn't want to belong and he was doing his own thing. And he prided freedom above everything else. That kind of plays nicely into who his character is. He's like a reluctant superhero, right? He's the reluctant king, basically, or would-be king."
Sounds like Wan has the Aquaman I want to see lined up, and I can't wait to see what he does with it.

http://geektyrant.com/news/james-wan-on-aquaman-hes-the-wolverine-of-the-justice-league

he kind of doesn't want to belong and he was doing his own thing. And he prided freedom above everything else. That kind of plays nicely into who his character is. He's like a reluctant superhero, right? He's the reluctant king, basically, or would-be king."

Yes! This is EXACTLY how I saw him in those brief few seconds of the JL trailer!

Weird. In the justice league cartoons batman was the loner. In the jl movie he's the one who'll bring them together.

Weird. In the justice league cartoons batman was the loner. In the jl movie he's the one who'll bring them together.
Yeah, this definitely is it's own thing.

Gotta find a way to make Aquaman cool. They knew they couldn't cast Momoa and have him be that regular lame Arthur Curry. Putting some Wolverine loner wildcard in him sounds about right given Batffleck is forming a team and being the one seeking them out not like a paranoid preparer.

Snyder has first dibs on how Momoa-man will be portrayed (JL).

Once again, it's on him to not completely f--- it up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom