DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

TzBcrox.gif

After watching Dr. Strange it's so many cool magic people that DC can use. Dr. Fate, Clarion, Zatanna, Etrigan and so many more. I swear they aren't rapping into the potential of so many cool characters that they have.

Guess I can see what the fuss is about YJ now.

With how strict your tastes are, I think you'll like it for its character development.
See I didn't know it got cancelled when it did. I've watched a good deal of eps. Depending on how long s1 was I may have seen all of it. It was good from what I saw but nothing I went crazy over.

It's just the way ppl talk about it I'd swear I missed multiple seasons of greatness.

Last edited:
After watching Dr. Strange it's so many cool magic people that DC can use. Dr. Fate, Clarion, Zatanna, Etrigan and so many more. I swear they aren't rapping into the potential of so many cool characters that they have.

I'm sure we'll definitely see Zatanna if anything, since that Dark Universe movie is being planned.

Young Justice byke though :smokin

Dr strange came after 12 other movies :lol:. Plus they all ready announced JL Dark

Dr strange came after 12 other movies :lol:. Plus they all ready announced JL Dark

Why wait though, DC is constantly pimping out Batman all the time. Put these good characters to use, a league of assassins film would be cool with Ras Al Ghul.

Deathstroke Actor Joe Manganiello Says THE BATMAN Takes The Franchise In A Whole New Direction

"When I met Ben we sat down and we talked about, you know, the role. We talked about the movie. His take is a fresh take but I think the audience is going to be surprised. Because it's a road that no one's really gone down that's completely integral to, you know, who Batman is. And I think it's gonna be refreshing but at the same time completely familiar. But it's going to take this franchise in a direction that I think A LOT of people are going to be really happy about. It's going to be gritty and action packed and cerebral and all of those elements that people love about Batman.

Ben's a great director, man. I mean the last movie that man directed won best picture. He's got an Oscar for writing. Like, this is all the components to go down as a... everything is lined up for a really really really great movie. Not only a superhero movie but just a great great movie."

Deathstroke Actor Joe Manganiello Says THE BATMAN Takes The Franchise In A Whole New Direction

"When I met Ben we sat down and we talked about, you know, the role. We talked about the movie. His take is a fresh take but I think the audience is going to be surprised. Because it's a road that no one's really gone down that's completely integral to, you know, who Batman is. And I think it's gonna be refreshing but at the same time completely familiar. But it's going to take this franchise in a direction that I think A LOT of people are going to be really happy about. It's going to be gritty and action packed and cerebral and all of those elements that people love about Batman.

Ben's a great director, man. I mean the last movie that man directed won best picture. He's got an Oscar for writing. Like, this is all the components to go down as a... everything is lined up for a really really really great movie. Not only a superhero movie but just a great great movie."

I'm about to start building a Deathstroke costume, I'm so excited for this :lol:

Last edited:
I don't really need Batffleck to go in a whole new direction.

Just be Batman.

That's what I took away from the article. That's it's not only going to be an a action movie, but something more cerebral in the the way Deathstroke and Batman will play cat and mouse with each other. Like if Nolan-verse Joker was as physically imposing as Bane was.

I may also just be overhyping it but I am hyped over this movie :lol:

Interested to see the film, since he's saying it's a road no one else has touched, but is also integral to Batman.

They're also using the JL Dark concept on two levels, live action and animation. People need to be patient.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom