DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

All the costumes look dope to me. I don't have a problem with the bat-goggles. I think yall are overreacting a bit. From what I read those goggles only serve the purpose of piloting the fox vehicle. 

Last edited:
i really don't see the the hate for Cyborg's look...

The CGI? Sure, it doesn't look complete...but the overall look is good with me.
He looks frail on top of the horrible cgi.

I remember when they said Apocalypse would look better and not like Ivan Ooze in the movie :smh:

Last edited:
4173de223abd08fa213ad5fcbabcda75.jpg

DC dropped the ball :smh:

Great BLACK ADAM[emoji]9889[/emoji]️questions from our Q&A. All depends on how you interpret the word "hero". Growing up the DC villains were always my "heroes". As evil as they were, they were always my favorite. Still are. Luthor, Joker, Brainiac, Sinestro etc.. and of course the ruthless one, Black Adam. Cooking up some cool, bad *** and fun plans with DC to introduce Black Adam into the Universe. More to come. Great questions. #RockQAndA #BlackAdam[emoji]9889[/emoji]️ * link in my bio.

A post shared by therock (@therock) on

^ He should be chrome and not white. Looks like Cyborg and a Storm Trooper did the DBZ Fusion Dance.

Legion of Doom would be great JL3 villains. Lex, Sinestro, Black Manta, Black Adam, and whoever else they use, teaming up to finesse the Justice League.

The DCEU would need to really get its act together to pull of the Legion of Doom. This isn't the DCAU after all. :lol:

Marvel has yet to really offer us a coalition/squad of recurring villains for the MCU.

That's always been a DC thing to me because of Superfriends and JLU. If MoS2 is real, I would love to see Luthor and Braniac fuse like in JL or some other villainous team-up

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom