DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Halle Berryy Catwoman slept on????
laugh.gif

Maybe as a straight up comedy

i still think the Black Mirror arc would be interesting to see on film. It's basically Grayson going against Commissioner Gordon's son.

Nightwing's flick should be a straight up dark urban kung fu/detective joint.

I wanna see **** pull some REAL circus acrobat ****.

Last edited:
I can't believe GotHolesInMySocks is still getting people with the fake quotes. :lol: :rofl:

I also thought he only did that with lamekilla. :lol:

Somebody must've edited Zik. No way he believes that
The guy who just quoted it obviously did :lol:

I just finished saying in this or another thread how I haven't even seen Catwoman in its entirety :lol:

These opinions are all on the low @GotHolesInMySocks views he don't want to express from his own account.

I can't believe GotHolesInMySocks is still getting people with the fake quotes. :lol: :rofl:

I also thought he only did that with lamekilla. :lol:
He started that **** with me.

He got a son? Never knew that.
He's a real psychopath.

Commissioner Gordon is a terrible father.

Last edited:
Nightwing's flick should be a straight up dark urban kung fu/detective joint.

I wanna see **** pull some REAL circus acrobat ****.
I have the perfect premise. Somebody kills cyborg and leaves his terrible looking corpse in a dark alley in Bludhaven. Nightwing has to investigate as a detective and a hero.

They should've just made Battfleck like 30 something. Seems like they're limited with what they can do with him being older

Only good thing about Bats being older is that he should have a big bat family as of now, but being 30 would have been perfect. Honestly, I know a lot of you guys are tired of seeing Batman origins, but this one needs it. This Bats is cool. Would of loved to see some of his first encounters with criminals.

Just skip his parents dying.. go to him being 5 year pro at 30.. takes a late teen Robin under his wing in first film

Show relationship with ras.. established villains need zero backstory.. have some in arkham already

Have talia and show her and Bruce flirting.. penguin is the mob underworld crime boss.. then you could pull a court of owls or some other lesser villains that haven't been used and tell those guys stories while have cameos and Easter eggs for other bands that have been established previously

Two face is two face.. joker is joker.. and Bain is Bain already.. scarecrow is scarecrow.. essentially anyone used by Nolan or big enough (like penguin) are there already

Last edited:
Since social media is a thing they HAVE to show this kind of public support for a commercial vehicle like this.

It's hard to put stock in to it.

My hope is gone but I at least still want a good Batman movie regardless of director or who is playing Bats just cuz of how **** BvS was.

Approaching this similar to Logan now.

^ Nope, they're gonna go with someone proven, even if it was a LEGO film.
Proven? As in a movie that's done well in box office you mean?

The Raid director, Gareth Evans >>>>>>>>>> All current DCEU directors

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom