DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Whedon will do us proud. Snyder visuals and Whedon narrative input =[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Whedon will do us proud. Snyder visuals and Whedon narrative input =[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
Honestly, Whedon handling this movie in post guarantees for the editing and pacing to be far better.

Wow, this is some truly terrible news. Wishing Snyder and his family the best and my condolences. I can't even begin to imagine what it must feel like for a parent to have to bury their child, that never sat well for me due to the unimaginable heartbreak and loss. Damn :smh:

Whatever been happened this is something thafs been happeneing for awhile. Can't imagine what his family is going through.

Poor guy no parent should bury their child

probably decided to go public with it because someone in media or in general were gonna break the story.

probably decided to go public with it because someone in media or in general were gonna break the story.

it's in the article, Snyder kind of hinted that he knew the internet was going to laugh and mock if they simply reported that he was stepping down

considering how MoS and BvS has been received, it was no surprise and definitely to be expected and it's probably just something he doesn't want to deal with

I would say I'm surprised, but I'm not. The internet is an ugly place.

Yup.. sadly

Some ppl take this stuff way too seriously.. one would think piling on dude right now, would be a sign

But we do live in a world where Donald trump is president

yeah... like people who posts stuff like these...

Joss is the best director available. If he was available to direct from the beginning they should've tossed Zach before Part 1 filmed.

no matter how you feel about the person or the films he's made, it's just not the right time to say it

ain't even gon' joke about Hydra, you just don't say ish like that at these times even if everyone is thinking it

Last edited:
Lol again, that was basically in response to Zik's post. He was kinda wondering about something, and I answered. I would never joke about his daughter's death. In that same post, which you happily excluded I also said I'd rather his daughter be alive than have the movie handed to Joss.

Sheesh. Lol

Last edited:
like I said, some things should just not be said especially at a time like this

it doesn't matter if you have a little snippet about his daughter, it doesn't excuse being a d*ck

and acting like you wishing his daughter was alive than the film being handed to Joss like it's some damn favor or blessing from you

"you know, you should have been booted from the movie from the beginning because you are terrible but RIP to your daughter anyways"

and I ain't got problems with amel, it's all jokes for the most part and I make those gifs for the laughs but just like when someone like Zik calls me out on saying something stupid (I accept that ish) if something dumb is said by someone else, it's gon' get put on notice too

I chose to ignore it the first time but then dude has the gall to say the internet is an ugly place even though it is exactly because of posts such as his

Last edited:
like I said, some things should just not be said especially at a time like this

it doesn't matter if you have a little snippet about his daughter, it doesn't excuse being a d*ck

and acting like you wishing his daughter was alive than the film being handed to Joss like it's some damn favor or blessing from you

"you know, you should have been booted from the movie from the beginning because you are terrible but RIP to your daughter anyways"

and I ain't got problems with amel, it's all jokes for the most part and I make those gifs for the laughs but just like when someone like Zik calls me out on saying something stupid (I accept that ish) if something dumb is said by someone else, it's gon' get put on notice too

I chose to ignore it the first time but then dude has the gall to say the internet is an ugly place even though it is exactly because of posts such as his

Lol ok, bro

eh you aint got a conscience then thats on you, just dont say things about how the internet is and continue to do the same thing

pot calling the kettle...

yah keep laughing and sayin "ok bro" cuz you aint got no more rounds in your cylinder

aint gon' waste anymore time wih this

Bro you were the one who engaged with me. You're fighting to one up me in an argument I'm not interested in.

'You ain't got rounds left in your cylinder'

Wtf, bro :lol:

Back
Top Bottom