DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

You could not hit that reply button trying to get the last word in. That ish works too.

Its just as easy to ignore it if you aint trying to get into.

Sad thing you even trying to justify or defend that ish.

You could not hit that reply button trying to get the last word in. That ish works too.

Bro you honestly have been on one lately. Not just with me but with other posters. Idk what it is. But even if it is something like Tay making a harmless joke about Watcher Stan you'll say something like 'I'm only calling out a stupid opinion' and take the conversation to a level where it shouldn't even be. Idk what it is with you. You used to be much more easy going and not as quick to get testy. Now everything is a fight with you. This isn't the first time where I thought we was just posting and before know it I realize that I'm entrenched in an argument with you. Each time I try to play it off and slide out of it but now you are even testier and nastier than normal. You can reply and have the last word if you want. I didn't realize it was so important to you. I thought going 'ok bro' was letting you have the last word, honestly. I thought things was going to stop there.

Idk where this animosity is coming from, anyway. The way I've always operated, is that if I think it, I'm going to post it. That's how I've always operated. I can see after thinking it over that my post from yesterday came off as cold. But you're going to lump that post with the dredges of the internet where they're one upping each other trying to get lulz out of his daughter's death? :rolleyes

Last edited:
Ive seen some sick **** on online with people making stupid jokes about all thks.

You got to be a real piece of **** to troll. **** movies this man daughter is dead and people making hash tags thanking her it sick
Some morons posted comments about how Zack's daughter committed suicide after she saw BvS.

The internet is full of these morons.

mean.gif

Last edited:
Ive seen some sick **** on online with people making stupid jokes about all thks.

You got to be a real piece of **** to troll. **** movies this man daughter is dead and people making hash tags thanking her it sick

Some morons posted comments about how Zack's daughter committed suicide after she saw BvS.

The internet is full of these morons.

:smh:  

Disgusting. And all the underhanded comments to slight Zack to prop Whedon. I bet Whedon wouldn't even want that. Especially in a situation like this. He's probably got a heart.

I hope Zack comes back stronger after him and his family have had enough time to mourn and continues to make compelling films with those signature buttery visuals. :pimp:

Bro you honestly have been on one lately. Not just with me but with other posters. Idk what it is. But even if it is something like Tay making a harmless joke about Watcher Stan you'll say something like 'I'm only calling out a stupid opinion' and take the conversation to a level where it shouldn't even be. Idk what it is with you. You used to be much more easy going and not as quick to get testy. Now everything is a fight with you. This isn't the first time where I thought we was just posting and before know it I realize that I'm entrenched in an argument with you. Each time I try to play it off and slide out of it but now you are even testier and nastier than normal. You can reply and have the last word if you want. I didn't realize it was so important to you. I thought going 'ok bro' was letting you have the last word, honestly. I thought things was going to stop there.

Idk where this animosity is coming from, anyway. The way I've always operated, is that if I think it, I'm going to post it. That's how I've always operated. I can see after thinking it over that my post from yesterday came off as cold. But you're going to lump that post with the dredges of the internet where they're one upping each other trying to get lulz out of his daughter's death? :rolleyes

everything is a fight?

you know how many dumb ish are ignored in this thread? anyone could spend a whole day arguing with Lame alone

matter of fact is this, you posted some insensitive ish and used "RIP" as an excuse and are defending by saying I am testy to people?

stop trying to be the damn victim here

man up and admit your wrong or if you don't want people to "engage" with you, stop replying

and who the f' cares how I react to other posters, if someone replies some dumb ish to my post and I call him out, so be it

you know how it never escalated to anything? dude ignored me and moved on, you could learn a thing or two about that

hell I ain't going to say I am 100% innocent in this, probably shouldn't put this much effort but in the end you said some dumb ish and I am calling you out and this isn't specific to you, no one else said anything remotely as dumb or insensitive as you

but I truly am done wasting my time on you on this subject, let me show you how one simply ignores another and not reply every chance they can get and then try and blame others for "engaging" and being "mean lately"

I need to grab one of these WW posters for the loft :pimp:

I might miss out on the Thursday showing though :\

On another note; life is precious :frown:

Last edited:
FTR, what amel said read as wild outta pocket and disrespectful even if was replying to my post wondering about how Joss got tapped to finish this.

I just :smh: and decided to ignore it.
probably decided to go public with it because someone in media or in general were gonna break the story.

it's in the article, Snyder kind of hinted that he knew the internet was going to laugh and mock if they simply reported that he was stepping down

considering how MoS and BvS has been received, it was no surprise and definitely to be expected and it's probably just something he doesn't want to deal with
Yeah, he wanted to set the record straight to squash any fake rumors. It's understandable.

I do wonder though if he'll return at all. It'll be something else if Joss or some other director just directs part 2.

Robin Wright in dat armor, a nice look.

flash's armor looking like it has nike flywire in it.

Back
Top Bottom