DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

I’m hopeful that if it’s true they’re doing a version of killing joke its intercut into modern and past segments...I have this terrible feeling that we’re only going to see the actual joker for like the last 5 minutes of the movie...

I'm guessing that face paint is when he becomes the joker and then we see different versions later on?

Maybe in this film perhaps.

manhjb8rqq9adyrimqgx.png

tumblr_pff2tvrv261rrkahjo5_400.gif

Untitled-666.gif

Sooo friggen creepy...

I’m hopeful that if it’s true they’re doing a version of killing joke its intercut into modern and past segments...I have this terrible feeling that we’re only going to see the actual joker for like the last 5 minutes of the movie...
“Paint on face” joker maybe.

Yet you want Snyder-Man 2 :rofl:
Leto's Joker has nothing to do with Snyder. That's David Ayer. My gripe is the fact that DC approved this to go into production. Why do we need a joker movie ( much the same way SW fans asked why did they need a Solo movie)? Unless he is associated with batman or harley quinn, i'm not interested in a origin story for him.

Man I don’t know why the **** dc is making apparently 3 different joker movies

Stick with the Jared Leto current dc universe. I want to see them giving the Jared Leto joker a backstory

Man I don’t know why the **** dc is making apparently 3 different joker movies

Stick with the Jared Leto current dc universe. I want to see them giving the Jared Leto joker a backstory
The leto joker thing is one of those ideas thats not really a thing until they decide on it. Like batgirl night sing etc. it’s just thrown out there a s a possible thing.

Until something gets a director and goes into production it’s just talk. All those Harley Quinn spin offs(not sirens), green lantern etc are just y’all until there’s production.

Not sure why anyone would complain about getting this movie.
You don't HAVE to watch. But having Joaquin do the origin is exciting AF to me.

Why not? Foreals. Its not like this can make the pain and agony of Suicide Squad go away. It wont make the Justice League any worse.
It really cant hurt.

So why not? :lol:
I think personally Joaquin da gawd is going to KILL this role.

Joaquin has a history of playing off-kilter characters.
I think this quote sums him up well:

“The reason he’s good at playing traumatized is that he was traumatized,” said a film producer who’s worked with the actor. “He grew up . . . in a cult. His brother died in front of him. None of that presupposes someone who’s going to turn out normal.”

https://pagesix.com/2018/04/08/inside-joaquin-phoenixs-life-as-a-recluse/

Everything DC”EU” needs to be erased. WW should all take place in the past so they don’t have to explain anything.

that laughter to serious face change was creepy as hell. hope this movie does great.

Back
Top Bottom