DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Wait hold up, are secret screenings usually that small? :lol: :nerd:

What a **** show. :rofl:

:roll in

This is EXACTLY like before.

You hear so many say they like DC comics or past DC movies but nobody that happens to end up and executive or producer or in that realm wants to do the job.

Last time they settled for Zack Snyder to spearhead their movie initiative. I don't know who they could end up with new that could be worse.

Also this goes to show Abrams might as well be out.

madea as granny goodness?
That actually would fit.

would not surprise me if they bring in that one guy who made that horrible fantastic four reboot to head dc 🤣

there is no bottom in this gutter

Josh Trank learned his lesson. He wouldn't take on a burden so out of his league. Plus he don't want to give up being a director.

I'm more scared they'd get some past failure like Simon Kinberg and prop up movies like First Class and Days of Future Past as for why hell be great at directing DC in to a new promising era. Ignoring he wrote and directed Dark Phoenix, produced Apocalypse, wrote The Last Stand, etc. Also he produced that F4 reboot :lol:

I'd rather that crazy lady producing Spider-Man movies take over.

Josh Trank learned his lesson. He wouldn't take on a burden so out of his league. Plus he don't want to give up being a director.

I'm more scared they'd get some past failure like Simon Kinberg and prop up movies like First Class and Days of Future Past as for why hell be great at directing DC in to a new promising era. Ignoring he wrote and directed Dark Phoenix, produced Apocalypse, wrote The Last Stand, etc. Also he produced that F4 reboot :lol:

I'd rather that crazy lady producing Spider-Man movies take over.

dc.PNG

:lol:

Why is Amanda Waller in this?

Was really hoping this took place on another universe. Maybe it still does or it takes place in the past/future of the same universe.

If not makes no sense how there's been a whole Justice Society the entire time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom