DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Just call the 3 year plan Phase One already. I mean is it really THAT hard to copy Marvel's success?

he didnt say anything about Ezra returning or not. The Ryan Gosling hopes of RFX may be slipping away :lol:

Happy WW is still active tho :pimp:

Does DC/WB have some sort of con or expo or something this month? :nerd:

To announce any slate of movies I’d assume Gunn would want to present it on stage in front of a crowd with a chance to introduce actors and directors with the announcements.

erin in the vid is wrong, even if flash makes a billion, ezras not coming back

first i highly, highly doubt it makes a billion but aquaman made a billion and this is seemingly momoas last run as waterbro

Bruh DC just don’t give a damn anymore. Joker pregnant and has a son. WTF

27CEB05C-1DE8-41B3-B414-B9A4CD7C942E.png

1673011570392.gif

Finally watched Gunn’s Suicide Squad last night, very meh.

Hope he let’s Reeve’s do his thing and doesn’t mess up The Batman sequel.

TSS was dope and the Peacemaker spinoff was even better. If anything, TSS was better than any phase 4 Marvel movie (except for Spiderman, but I'm not sure if that's a fair comparison).

Finally watched Gunn’s Suicide Squad last night, very meh.

Hope he let’s Reeve’s do his thing and doesn’t mess up The Batman sequel.
Reeves Batman and Phillips Joker are not a part of the new regime for DC studios.

They’re gonna be separate from his future plans. Makes me wonder if Batman plays a part in Gunn’s DC.

Yea it was pretty trash.

The 2nd one was much much better though
Gunn’s Suicide Squad is the second one :lol:

TSS was dope and the Peacemaker spinoff was even better. If anything, TSS was better than any phase 4 Marvel movie (except for Spiderman, but I'm not sure if that's a fair comparison).
Ain’t better than Dr. Strange or Black Panther. Something wrong with you :lol:

Dudes just be saying stuff now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom