DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

damn, looks like DC Universe streamings in trouble

probably saw that disney+ is cheaper and now can't compete and subs dipped substantially since that announcement

i think the whole librabry being available is still a good selling point but they could probably drop the price a bit more

anyways...

there's also this...

cena getting batistas leftovers :lol:

DifficultFailingCarpenterant-small.gif

Not that I'm complaining but why is black lightning season 2 on Netflix?

I thought everything dc would only be available on the DC app by now.

cw has a deal with netflix (and hulu?)

i dont think any cw shows are on the dc app atm

People were hyping up Shazam like some amazing film. I saw it last night and it was just ok at best. Wondering if we're lowering our standards for these movies. Same with Captain Marvel.

Also the actress who plays Mary is the kind of AWG I'm into. If I were to ever wife up a white girl she'd look like that.

nah, a lot more people here liked shazam compared to others but a lot still found it average

as for cap marvel, it may get a a lot of love in the mcu thread but that is like down to 78% on rt last time i checked so its not as highly praised, its probably the lowest scored in the last few years

The girl is 20 - I checked - so I feel it should be ok to say that the actress who plays the younger daughter in the black lightning show is hot.

People were hyping up Shazam like some amazing film. I saw it last night and it was just ok at best. Wondering if we're lowering our standards for these movies.
Standards for DC movies have definitely lowered.

Mediocre is decent, average is really good, decent is great.

With that said Shazam is definitely better than Aquaman and WW.

But not hard to do.

damn, looks like DC Universe streamings in trouble

probably saw that disney+ is cheaper and now can't compete and subs dipped substantially since that announcement

i think the whole librabry being available is still a good selling point but they could probably drop the price a bit more

anyways...

So is it separate from WB, because I'd think WB doing a whole thing would be smart

separate from WB streaming they have planned right now but i wouldn't be surprised if its integrated eventually but i think last i read is that they might just share content so the comic book library won't be included in the wb service

i think hbo is also going to be separate too but could add that in a package deal so dcu could also be handled that way but with disney+ being so damn cheap, its gon' be hard to make all these bundles too much

Back
Top Bottom