DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

The rock is perfect for the black Adam role imo

I’m begging for WB not to reboot EVERYONE from the dceu
Keep deathstroke, keep Henry as supe, keep Ezra ( just let him run better) keep cyborg, y’all keeping mamoa and gal obviously, try and get Ben back as bats( I liked his Batman), keep Jared as joker ( the writing in SS is what made it bad, but IMO Jared was a good joker, man
Dceu bringing the kid out in me. Don’t want them to just **** it up, were finally back on track

The rock is perfect for the black Adam role imo

I’m begging for WB not to reboot EVERYONE from the dceu
Keep deathstroke, keep Henry as supe, keep Ezra ( just let him run better) keep cyborg, y’all keeping mamoa and gal obviously, try and get Ben back as bats( I liked his Batman), keep Jared as joker ( the writing in SS is what made it bad, but IMO Jared was a good joker, man
Dceu bringing the kid out in me. Don’t want them to just **** it up, were finally back on track

#NotMyJoker

original.gif

Jared wasn't a good joker

Keep Harley, keep will, keep WW, keep deathstroke, keep rock, keep aqua people although I don't really care about aquabro, keep Shazam people

Find cavill something more like his MI character

Those were some backwoods hick kids. Like the lowest of lowlife. It’s was to be expected. Imagine how they did bubba

And even they built up to chasing dude with the car.. and they still could barely catch up to him

:lol: Man no way they drop Cavill as Supes and recast him as anyone else.

That would almost be like Routh going from Superman to bootleg Iron Man/Ant-Man on tv.

Yea.. I don't care if he gets cut.. but I do think there is something for him

Shhh I still want hardy as wolverine, fassbender as doom and then find something for Oscar Isaac and I guess mcavoy too

Shazam 5/8

Man I didn't connect with this and found it boring until the 2nd act going in to the 3rd act. Just wasnt laughing but I guess for a DC movie it was pretty good and its easily better than any other DC attempted shared universe movie. Especially better than Aquaman and WW even though Shazam was feeling more like a kid's movie to me at times. Just had better action, well thought out tighter plot, better acting, etc.

WB/DC need to stop wasting Mark Strong. He was good but he could be used in such a better role.

Good call on the cripple kid's powered up version being Seth from the OC.

If they wanted an older Bruce for tv they shoulda just had hired Affleck
Affleck hasn't fallen that low yet. Regardless of what golden era tv is in some actors still look down on it and some just prefer to be movie actors.

Streaming has opened a whole new lane for that. Affleck being the Bruce Wayne for Titans is a huge step down.

Affleck's Bman would've been something special.
Just going off the dude's track record; they could've just let my boy cook, instead of pestering him.
That's why his own projects are typically critical hits.

Pepperidge farm remembers Gigli tho.

Shazam 5/8

Man I didn't connect with this and found it boring until the 2nd act going in to the 3rd act. Just wasnt laughing but I guess for a DC movie it was pretty good and its easily better than any other DC attempted shared universe movie. Especially better than Aquaman and WW even though Shazam was feeling more like a kid's movie to me at times. Just had better action, well thought out tighter plot, better acting, etc.

WB/DC need to stop wasting Mark Strong. He was good but he could be used in such a better role.

Good call on the cripple kid's powered up version being Seth from the OC.

I keep hearing this sentence. Like was the movie actually good? or was it good for DC standards?

Back
Top Bottom