DC Universe Online Trailer - 6 minutes, Vol. Screw the game, make this a full length movie..

Placed my pre-order for PC. Was too worried about the # of people that will play for the PS3. Hopefully they can integrate the cross platform later on.

Here's another vid on how big Metropolis is.

Placed my pre-order for PC. Was too worried about the # of people that will play for the PS3. Hopefully they can integrate the cross platform later on.

Here's another vid on how big Metropolis is.

Originally Posted by CryingFreemancoa

Originally Posted by RFX45

I decided I'd play this game in PC since my brother said he'll play it in PC. Plus I am afraid of the lack of PS3 players willing to pay monthly fees to play this game.
So anyways, I upgraded my desktop set-up this past weekend and I am now set and ready for this game to come out.

damn how much money do u have
Seriously, I want whatever job you have. You buy tons of clothes and all these electronics like it's nothing, and you're obviously still pretty young.

Originally Posted by CryingFreemancoa

I decided I'd play this game in PC since my brother said he'll play it in PC. Plus I am afraid of the lack of PS3 players willing to pay monthly fees to play this game.
So anyways, I upgraded my desktop set-up this past weekend and I am now set and ready for this game to come out.

damn how much money do u have
Seriously, I want whatever job you have. You buy tons of clothes and all these electronics like it's nothing, and you're obviously still pretty young.

Well this sucks, game is delayed. I hope I get in the beta though.
DC Universe Online Delayed, Beta Launch Imminent
The good news? There's a PS3 collector's edition now.

Turn off the bat-signal, stop doodling your costume ideas, and hang up your cape -- DC Universe Online will not be coming this November. 

Sony Online Entertainment broke the news today that its DC Comics MMO (the one that allows you to create a hero or villain and live in the comic book universe) is getting pushed backed from November to early 2011. 

"SOE is dedicated to delivering the highest quality game experiences possible," says John Smedley, Sony Online Entertainment president. "DC Universe Online is the first game of its kind, and a truly massive undertaking -- the first action MMO set in the DC Universe, the first MMO on the PlayStation 3, and the first time the entire DC Universe will be accessible to the millions of fans who are eagerly anticipating its release. As the game heads into external beta testing, this extra time will allow us to address community feedback in a meaningful way. When we get deeper into external beta, we'll be able to share more information regarding the new launch date." 

While the delay is bad news for fans looking to put on a pair of tights on the retail servers, SOE coupled it with news on the forthcoming DCUO beta. Players with VIP cards from events like San Diego Comic-Con and those who have already registered on the DCUO website will receive beta access starting as early as next week. Everyone who preorders the game in North America by November 15, 2010, is assured beta access by November 30, 2010. 

If you preorder the game after November 15 in North America, you'll get beta access one week prior to the launch date but be able to jump into a "special beta ending event" called Battle of the Legends with the rest of the beta participants. Beta users also get a special emblem for their character when the game goes live. 

Rounding out the DCUO news blast is the announcement that there's going to be a PlayStation 3 DC Universe Online Collector's Edition after all. This will include the same stuff the PC collector's edition was set to get -- namely a Jim Lee Batman statue, art book, the DC Legends comic book, and a Jim Lee-drawn poster.

Well this sucks, game is delayed. I hope I get in the beta though.
DC Universe Online Delayed, Beta Launch Imminent
The good news? There's a PS3 collector's edition now.

Turn off the bat-signal, stop doodling your costume ideas, and hang up your cape -- DC Universe Online will not be coming this November. 

Sony Online Entertainment broke the news today that its DC Comics MMO (the one that allows you to create a hero or villain and live in the comic book universe) is getting pushed backed from November to early 2011. 

"SOE is dedicated to delivering the highest quality game experiences possible," says John Smedley, Sony Online Entertainment president. "DC Universe Online is the first game of its kind, and a truly massive undertaking -- the first action MMO set in the DC Universe, the first MMO on the PlayStation 3, and the first time the entire DC Universe will be accessible to the millions of fans who are eagerly anticipating its release. As the game heads into external beta testing, this extra time will allow us to address community feedback in a meaningful way. When we get deeper into external beta, we'll be able to share more information regarding the new launch date." 

While the delay is bad news for fans looking to put on a pair of tights on the retail servers, SOE coupled it with news on the forthcoming DCUO beta. Players with VIP cards from events like San Diego Comic-Con and those who have already registered on the DCUO website will receive beta access starting as early as next week. Everyone who preorders the game in North America by November 15, 2010, is assured beta access by November 30, 2010. 

If you preorder the game after November 15 in North America, you'll get beta access one week prior to the launch date but be able to jump into a "special beta ending event" called Battle of the Legends with the rest of the beta participants. Beta users also get a special emblem for their character when the game goes live. 

Rounding out the DCUO news blast is the announcement that there's going to be a PlayStation 3 DC Universe Online Collector's Edition after all. This will include the same stuff the PC collector's edition was set to get -- namely a Jim Lee Batman statue, art book, the DC Legends comic book, and a Jim Lee-drawn poster.

20s8779.jpg

o6e1kj.jpg

specs?
I don't think this game will be heavy on a gpu, just looking at some of the gameplay.

20s8779.jpg

o6e1kj.jpg

specs?
I don't think this game will be heavy on a gpu, just looking at some of the gameplay.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

specs?

Intel[emoji]174[/emoji] Core[emoji]8482[/emoji] i7-860 Processor1 2.8GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 3.46GHz (8MB Smart Cache)
Windows 7 - 64GB
8GB DDR3 Dual-Channel 1333MHz Memory (4 x 2048MB)
1TB SATA hard drive 
ATI Radeo HD5770 Graphics card with 1GB of Discrete Video Memory

I just want to be able to play the game in max and even some experts in some forums is still unsure fi that an run it on max. They said it can run on high settings but not sure if it can play in max until more info comes out.

DC Universe[emoji]8482[/emoji] Online Download Minimum System Requirements

* Operating System: Windows XP 32-bit
* Processor: 2.4+ GHZ Dual Core
* RAM: 2 GB
* Video Card: NVIDIA 7800GTX+ or ATI x1300+
* Hard Disc Space: 20 GB

Originally Posted by omgitswes

specs?

Intel[emoji]174[/emoji] Core[emoji]8482[/emoji] i7-860 Processor1 2.8GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 3.46GHz (8MB Smart Cache)
Windows 7 - 64GB
8GB DDR3 Dual-Channel 1333MHz Memory (4 x 2048MB)
1TB SATA hard drive 
ATI Radeo HD5770 Graphics card with 1GB of Discrete Video Memory

I just want to be able to play the game in max and even some experts in some forums is still unsure fi that an run it on max. They said it can run on high settings but not sure if it can play in max until more info comes out.

DC Universe[emoji]8482[/emoji] Online Download Minimum System Requirements

* Operating System: Windows XP 32-bit
* Processor: 2.4+ GHZ Dual Core
* RAM: 2 GB
* Video Card: NVIDIA 7800GTX+ or ATI x1300+
* Hard Disc Space: 20 GB

Game is expected to come out 1st quarter of 2011.

Supes eye were red because he was mad? It's his heat vision.

Game is expected to come out 1st quarter of 2011.

Supes eye were red because he was mad? It's his heat vision.

I hope not, that is way too long of a wait. Plus if I wait too long and play enough in Beta for 5 months, then I might not be interested in the game anymore.
laugh.gif
Speaking of beta, here's a quick beta combat vid.

I hope not, that is way too long of a wait. Plus if I wait too long and play enough in Beta for 5 months, then I might not be interested in the game anymore.
laugh.gif
Speaking of beta, here's a quick beta combat vid.

DC Universe Online: New York Comic Con panel, trailer I know that a lot of you are bummed that we have to delay DC Universe Online to 2011, but we think it’s really gonna pay off. With the delay and expanding beta, it will give us a chance to test and scale our servers and take feedback from the players so we can deliver a killer experience when the servers go live.In the meantime, just in time for the New York Comic Con, here’s a new sizzle trailer for DC Universe Online! This one’s got it all: Heroes, Villains, Icons, combat, the whole shebang! Also, the official DC Universe Online Facebook page will be showcasing a live stream of the DCUO panel discussion at 6:30 pm Eastern Time featuring legendary artist Jim Lee, DC Universe Online Game Director Chris Cao and DCUO Art Director Mark Anderson. Don’t miss it!

DC Universe Online: New York Comic Con panel, trailer I know that a lot of you are bummed that we have to delay DC Universe Online to 2011, but we think it’s really gonna pay off. With the delay and expanding beta, it will give us a chance to test and scale our servers and take feedback from the players so we can deliver a killer experience when the servers go live.In the meantime, just in time for the New York Comic Con, here’s a new sizzle trailer for DC Universe Online! This one’s got it all: Heroes, Villains, Icons, combat, the whole shebang! Also, the official DC Universe Online Facebook page will be showcasing a live stream of the DCUO panel discussion at 6:30 pm Eastern Time featuring legendary artist Jim Lee, DC Universe Online Game Director Chris Cao and DCUO Art Director Mark Anderson. Don’t miss it!

Back
Top Bottom