DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

46 so far

sounds like it is a bit better than venom, this one has a chance to be fresh while venom wasn't even close at 28%
True but I feel venom was trashed on a little too much (movie is buns btw). Like it got 59’s across the board so the movie score takes a ding. Movie wasn’t THAT bad. Ghost Rider is THAT bad

Got some advanced screening tickets for next Monday...Free so what the hell...If it ends up being as bad as Venom I might unbolt my chair and throw it at the screen though...

DuGXl6sVsAAjlWa.jpg:orig

DtvpnJ6UwAMczK8.jpg:orig

Yo none of these reviews seem good.

Some harsh truths with these reviews. Low-key going at Wan hard.

That one series of tweets where the guy seemed to be praising the movie made it sound really bad :lol: Like damn.

Not a fan of that dude. KingParappa KingParappa
Comes across as douchey. The patronizing kind.
Would've preferred Alan Tudyk. But hey, i got him fancasted too for Booster Gold. Great actor with CRAZY range.
images.jpeg

Reactions: sb
Yo none of these reviews seem good.

Some harsh truths with these reviews. Low-key going at Wan hard.

That one series of tweets where the guy seemed to be praising the movie made it sound really bad :lol: Like damn.

i think that is an exaggeration, currently at 76%, it is definitely up there for the dceu and as mentioned its not hard to do but its trending up at least

its really about finding reviewers you can relate too or have similar likes and going with that

for example i particularly like ign movie reviews and while bumblebee is at an insane 97%, ign gave it a 7.0 and gave aquaman a 7.5 (mary poppins an 8.0) so there is a good chance i might like aquaman over bumblebee, i'll find out soon enough

it is weird that bumblebee reviews has been out for a couple of days ahead of aquaman and still only has 32 reviews while aquamans at close to 80 already

Watching Aquaman on Saturday. Hopefully all the damn cgi doesn’t remind me of star wars ep 1-3 and make me hate it. Sucks I can’t be drunk watching it since i’ll be driving.

Started watching Titans. I noticed that sometimes I feel like its a glorified YouTube show in some area but I'm still excited to see where it goes. Overall it's pretty good. Now the question is should I keep watching it how I've been watching or wait for the netflix drop?

saw that on ig and rock does the same thing so now im just waiting for black adam and aquaman face off

Back
Top Bottom