DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

WoDC looks weird in the title, it's like they are trying to cater to the crossfit crowd :lol:

Shazam will look even better in upcoming trailers and the final product, they still have a long way to go with the CGI.

Ditto for Aquaman. To me it already looks good, but they still have a few months to fine tune.

Love what the DCEU is doing with these films.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/screenrant.com/batman-animated-series-limited-edition-set-details/amp/

batman the animated series on blu ray

IMG_1619.PNG

its happening. yaaaaaaaasssssss!

take my money.

I agree with everything in the vid...

I would be more inclined to agree if he was talking shazam, because they could easily in my view be screwed up if you don't hit the right notes and have the right actors

But DC screwed up the easy.. so their best remaining cards to play were flash or aquaman OR rebooting and taking the risk on green lantern.. I guess they could have gone teen titans too

But the benefit anything would have had, is the bar is low

Marvel didn't have much options but to explore smaller properties because they didn't have the full arsenal.. but between the success of WW, GOTG, ragnarok and even movies like deadpool, it showed the market truly for this stuff and not isolated to just MCU.. but believing in your own properties was step 1, which Snyder and singer didn't really really have in my view which was the flaws with those films ultimately

But anyways, back to the point, I look at Shazam as the character you got to when things are going really well with the universe or when desperation is kicking in and you figure people are getting fired so might as well test out this one thing that has been pushed (almost like deadpool, but Reynolds had to release the test footage to get the studio to buy in)

Zack Snyder Confirms DCEU Was Never Supposed to Be A MCU Shared Universe
:rofl: :rofl:

Snyder just keeps talking. Do not get it.

I thought he was working on his latest non-comic book movie. Like did he leave his ****s with Martha? Cuz I'm assuming he's done with comic book movies unless it's an indie.

Last edited:
Which is why he shoe horned Batman and Wonder Woman in the Superman sequel, right?

#hack
I enjoyed the opening sequence to BvS a lot. Getting Bruce’s perspective from MoS was a great way to start the movie.

Although I enjoyed her cameo, Wonder Woman had no reason to be there :lol:

Which is why he shoe horned Batman and Wonder Woman in the Superman sequel, right?

#hack

I think it was very doable.. they were just very dumb about it.. it would make sense that the world's greatest detective would be checking dude out, the rest doesn't

Also if WW or any of them showed up when a serious threat came along, again makes sense.. rest of story, very weak

Also was that a supes sequel??

Cause it felt like mostly a bats movie, if anything

Back
Top Bottom