DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

I've watched them all minus the Lego movies and the kiddie **** (DC Superhero Girls) so it's mostly gonna be Batman and Superman movies then Justice League:

Superman/Batman: Apocalypse
Batman: Year One
Superman: Red Son
Batman: The Killing Joke
Justice League: Doom
Justice League: The New Frontier
Batman: The Dark Knight Returns
Batman: Mask of the Phantasm
Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker
Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths
Batman: Mystery of Batwoman
Batman: Hush
Batman: Gotham Knight
Batman: Gotham By Gaslight
Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox
Batman: Assault on Arkham
Suicide Squad: Hell to Pay
All Star Superman
Superman: Doomsday
Superman: Man of Tomorrow
Superman Batman: Public Enemies
Superman: Unbound
Batman vs. Dracula
Justice League Dark
The Death of Superman
Deathstroke: Knights & Dragons
JLA Adventures: Trapped in Time
Justice League Dark: Apokolips War

If you want you can also watch Superman/Shazam: The Return of Black Adam, JL: Throne of Atlantis, and JL: War (watch this before Apokolips War for continuity purposes). Consider those honorable mentions. I left out a few but that's cuz I didn't care for them.

Have fun if you haven't seen any of these. Most are really good. Also check this thread:

you didnt want lego batman movie? its gold.

Go back in time to save Bruce's parents, realize they can't disrupt the order of time so they joyfully get them killed again :lol:

• Haha
Reactions: sb
Looks fire but I hope they aren’t stretching that Red Hood reveal out for 13 episodes :lol:

Not MCU related really. But y’all should check out Record of Ragnarok. Have a Thor and Loki in the series. Animation is on point.

its vertigo which is ironically being produced by fx which is owned by disney
That's what I was thinking.

I forgot Vertigo was under DC ever since it got shut down but I guess with those deals they must still own a piece of the rights? :nerd: I thought the creators let this be adapted.

I swear Idris' role just seems like a damn continuation of Willshot from the last movie. Down to the daughter.

Elba was going to be cast as Deadshot, but Gunn decided to cast him as a different character to leave the door open for Will Smith to return in the future.

Elba was going to be cast as Deadshot, but Gunn decided to cast him as a different character to leave the door open for Will Smith to return in the future.
I knew that but Gunn cast him as a new character and still gives him Willshot's story? :lol: Kinda lazy.

That's like Bautista not returning as Drax in GotG so you cast Kevin James as D-Man and make him have the same personality and story as Drax :lol:

its vertigo which is ironically being produced by fx which is owned by disney
Man. You can't make this up.

I'll say Vertigo is a weird one since it was creator based. So hopefully, the writers/artists do own the rights. So many bangers in that line. Preacher, Transmetropolitan (waiting for this one lol), Lucifer, 100 Bullets, Fables, etc. So many gems. Surprised they haven't been mined more for the streaming wars.

Back
Top Bottom