DEA agents lock student in cell for 5 days for pot vol. no food, drank urine, attemped suicide

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Originally Posted by SOFA KING AWSM

pimp.gif
 @ his survival skills. drinking his own piss and trying everything to find food. bear gryllis wud be proud.
kid is prob mentally scarred tho
ohwell.gif
 give him his 20 mil.

Dude he ate METH!

If you were starving and going thru psychosis you'd probably eat anything you find.

I love the scum that claim others aren't being openminded and say stuff like maybe he's not so innocent.

So yeah a drug dealer without being charged should be held alone for 5 days without food or water?

What is the list of appropriate crimes where people should be allowed this kind of torture.

What's great about this is this can happen to anyone.

It was just for herb according to who?  Oh the guy that is suing for 20million.. YEAH OK!  
laugh.gif
  I mean the DEA only found 18,000 Ecstasy pills, guns, ammo, etc.  

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

It was just for herb according to who?  Oh the guy that is suing for 20million.. YEAH OK!  
laugh.gif
  I mean the DEA only found 18,000 Ecstasy pills, guns, ammo, etc.  

He was at a buddy's house shmokin reefer, that dont make it his. I mean this guy is working on his masters degree in engineering and wasn't even charged with a crime.

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

gotta see the 'sorry mom' on his arm before i believe this.

also, he ain't all innocent like yall think. he was w/ the wrong people..
so? 

"He was brought in for questioning, but never formally arrested or charged,according to U-T San Diego.

He was supposed to leave his detention the same day. One officer even offered him a ride home."

Originally Posted by NORCALHUSSLA

pimp.gif
 @ his survival skills. drinking his own piss and trying everything to find food. bear gryllis wud be proud.
ohwell.gif
 give him his 20 mil.

Dude he ate METH!

If you were starving and going thru psychosis you'd probably eat anything you find.

He went through psychosis from eating the meth.I'm just sayin, dudes congratulating his survival skills, that *%$* could have killed him. He was already drinking his urine, I would've ate poo before I ate some crystal like substance of the ground of a jail cell.

**EDIT**
nerd.gif

yeah but that has nothing to do with what happened to him.  punishment does not fit the crime.

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

wrong place, wrong time dude- it was for herb. I doubt you know him personally, so youre really reaching. Ive been involved in a raid by the SA swat team, it was bad news- but im a good dude

Even if he was there pushing major weight. Hell he could be a murderer, it is illegal to detain someone like that. No access to legal representation, food, water. ILLEGAL regardless.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Thats crazy I hope he wins a ton of money in a lawsuit or something.

Even with a ton of money his life will never be the same. Some people can't take drugs, and dude might just be crazy for the rest of his life.
He smoked weed though.

pimp.gif
ohwell.gif
 give him his 20 mil.

Dude he ate METH!
and?
laugh.gif
 he didnt know it was meth at the time, id be eating that too if it was the only thing i could find. not knowing if ur gonna be found after 5 days makes a dood hungry. he was in survival mode. and even if one of his friends were slanging e this guy did no wrong cept to come thru and chief some herb on $%%%.  

pimp.gif
ohwell.gif
 give him his 20 mil.

bear-grylls-Found-a-stream-better-drink-my-own-piss-240x180.jpg

Wut?

College student or not, that kid's Asian mom proly whopped his a#@ with a hot wheel track for smoking herb, hanging out with dealers, & getting arrested. I would've preferred jail then face Asian parents...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom