Dead Serious Hoodie?

So anyone here thinkin about gettin this hoodie? it looks pretty cool in my opinion but thats comin from a 15 yr old... when it does come out, which stores will probably be gettin them? zumiez maybe?

lyK suPeR dUpEr lImiTeD yO cAmp oUTz iN fRonT Of ZumiEz 2 DayZ fOr iT!!!

Sneakers are not just shoes. they're a kind of art. If it's good art people will stare. So what shoes should i wear next to break some necks?

Quote:
lyK suPeR dUpEr lImiTeD yO cAmp oUTz iN fRonT Of ZumiEz 2 DayZ fOr iT!!!
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

yes I laugh at everything. Plus I was teasing, I am one of the biggest jerks on here.
Team Negrodamus​

LOL good one...being sterotypical about asian kids from seattle. but as you can see im not like that. im just asking a simple question. u dont gotta tease. lol at least i know i a better life than yours if have nothing better to do than sit in front of a computer makin fun of a kids question and trying to rub it in...get a life.

haha. your reply made no sense. can you tell that i'm asian too from my sn maybe? and how is that "stereotypical" by the way, sir?

crybaby.jpg

Sneakers are not just shoes. they're a kind of art. If it's good art people will stare. So what shoes should i wear next to break some necks?

Back
Top Bottom