..:: #DEAD ::..

smile.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

At first I thought it was a joke and little man was just flippin' through a coloring book, but then he got all holy and righteous and that's when I knew +%$! just got real.

is it fair to call him a preacher just because he emulates every other ridiculous televangelist?

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

is it fair to call him a preacher just because he emulates every other ridiculous televangelist?

Religion tends to have an override for logical thinking called faith and "the spirit".

I don't go to church. Churchheads, does this kid actually know what he is talking about? If so, I am impressed.

Man, I hate that.

It would be different if they thought it was cute or something - and it kind of is. He's obviously just copying people he's seen before.

But, the fact that they think he's actually saying something profound - even "preaching" on a basic level - is just ridiculous. He's just grunting random catchphrases. Nothing he said actually meant anything and was of no help to these people.

That's not preaching in my book.

kdawg wrote:
Man, I hate that.

It would be different if they thought it was cute or something - and it kind of is. He's obviously just copying people he's seen before.

But, the fact that they think he's actually saying something profound - even "preaching" on a basic level - is just ridiculous. He's just grunting random catchphrases. Nothing he said actually meant anything and was of not help to these people.

That's not preaching in my book.

30t6p3b.gif
but you couldn't convince that church that they haven't witnessed a miracle.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I think it's pretty sad too...

laugh.gif
The Veggietales Bible cover. SWAG.

Seriously though, I'm a Christian but I feel sorry for anybody in that church who bought into this. He wasn't saying anything of substance (obviously because he's 4 years old), and I doubt that if he was anointed or w/e that he'd just be spitting out a bunch of buzzwords and imitating a typical southern televangelist's mannerisms.

Mississippi you say? Oh. Not surprised.

But seriously though, that's just a mockery of religion and God

laugh.gif
, how do you feel if you're getting "the word" from someone reading from a VeggieTales bible?

Back
Top Bottom