Deadly Shooting Reported on Northern Arizona University's Flagstaff Campus

A deadly shooting occurred on Northern Arizona University’s Flagstaff campus early this morning, and the suspected shooter is in custody, according to a university spokesperson.

One person died and three others were wounded in the shooting, the spokesperson said.

It's unclear what sparked the shooting, which took place near Mountain View Hall, a dormitory that houses most of the campus' students involved in Greek organizations.

Residents in Mountain View Hall were asked to stay indoors, according to an emergency alert sent by the university.

More than 20,000 students are enrolled at the Flagstaff campus.

This story is developing. Check back for updates.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/deadly-sho...niversitys-flagstaff-campus/story?id=34363113

I am willing to bet that the suspect was on some psychoactive drug.
These pharmaceutical companies are the scum of the Earth

The media coverage is what these shooters are after

really starting to feel like I MUST carry @ this point.

I gotta protect myself. police only show up once the damage has been done.

im not finna hide in the house for none these punks...

Media needs to stop glorifying this **** too

Media is in the business of sensationalizing negative things. U see it every night when a great thing gets a 10 sec mention but negative things get around the clock coverage. The media is a bigger threat than people realize.

Media needs to stop glorifying this **** too

But they also have a job to do.

Where I have an issue is the media members who would rather be first to report something than get all the facts. That's my problem. Them reporting actual news, not so much.

So disheartening having to wake up to the news of another school shooting.
tired.gif

more mass shootings have happened than days in the year.. and a mass shooting is 4 or more victims. this **** is getting far too common and out of control. but people seriously believe tragedies like this "can't be prevented" sickening. 
mean.gif
. RIP to the victim.

this one seems like an isolated incident; like a personal beef or something.

They're all personal beefs in some way, shape, or form though when you think about it. It's just how the shooter twists it to apply to more people than just one person. It's all bad nonetheless.

Tsu is a very hood school. A campus shooter wouldn't make it there. Gotta be a near campus or apt shooting.

Back
Top Bottom