DEADSTOCKS VA PRESENTS BUY/SELL/TRADE EVENT APRIL 7TH - VIRGINIA BEACH

flyerfrontr.jpg
pimp.gif

flyerback1.jpg

FAQ

3 hour drive + $30 admission to hoods of bmore...

OR

1.25 hour drive + $10 to Va Beach...

nerd.gif

This event just got a hella'more attractive.  #detour

come thru fellas, this isnt my event but a homeboy of mine.... we are looking to make this the best event the 757 has ever seen

Well organized.  Spot was perfect size.

Between cash and text messages/paypal payments sent via phone, saw over a G.

Treated the crew to dinner in Lynnhaven afterwards.

Great times  --  God Lives Through.

cool, so you were the dude with the official table and jordan stand up? glad you came through and had a good time

^
Thanks for the "official" compliment.  But Naw, I can't take credit for ANY of that.  That was my "mans'n'dem" I went to high school with. 

I'm not that deep in this shoe thing to that level personally.  Never was.  Never will be.

I just played the background roll to his lead.  And he's a leader.  I had on sweats and a game worn jacket enjoying my day, counting 20s.

He by FAR had the best set-up/presentation though.  He looked like he was at an actual convention.  That alone brought him $$$.

Can't speak for others.

word up man,

good seeing the guy who sold me my dave whites a couple months back, lol....

you're still "official" in my book

we got some flicks of you guys floating around facebook

I peeped the video on the fb site, as I instantly dodge the camera once I realize it was videotaping, lol/smh.

I leave all that to the youtube superstars trying to force their way to some kind of credibility and likeability.

Your "you're still official in my book" comment is what keeps "eyes of hazel" rolling. That's not phony.

Thanks for everyone coming out. Glad to see people made bank! This won't be the last one either. We are working hard to get a new spot/ date soon! Stay tuned to Deadstocksva.com for more info! Here is a lik to the official video of the show, and pics below! Share the vid, and tell all of your friends! Support! VA StandUp!http://www.deadstocksva.com/archives/384

Back
Top Bottom