Dealing with a inconsiderate selfish broad .....

How about not dealing with her at all grow up be a man and get some balls and get a broad that's all about you?

There are literally billions of women in the world, why would you spend any time with one who's only about herself?

Not worth it bruh, I assure you the grass is in fact greener on the other side. Sure it will take some self sufficiency, and a lot of down time. But you will thank me in the long run, time is the one commodity that can't be replaced. Sure she most def a freak (the only reason you're even contemplating losing your sanity) but does she make you happy? Does she put up with just as much of your **** as you do? Could you live without her? Honestly? If you're asking us, probably.

Last edited:
There are literally billions of women in the world, why would you spend any time with one who's only about herself?

Try to tell my bro the same thing. Dudes make every excuse in the book when they're complacent even if their chick is trash because they're too scared to get back out here in these waters.

Oh well. OP the waters aren't shallow, drop her and get back in the game fam it's not your job to be fixing these women.

Well OP, if her behavior is rubbing you the wrong way, then you should consider taking a break from her.

Ask yourself.

Are you happy?

If not, why? what are you gonna do about it?

Put yourself before everyone bro
kick her *** to the curb fam

This topic is useless unless you provide details on what has happened, how you react, and how she adjusts. 

If you not happy, just dip while it's early, B

Let her realize what she's missing.
Have her crawling back to you in no time. You'll have her wrapped around ya finger like the walls of a punana in the back of a movie theater, baby pa

Back
Top Bottom