dealing with a woman whos addicted to pain killers ..... wont end well i know

Originally Posted by tim teufel

quick update she broke up with me last night and told me that she will never stop taking them. i wish i could have known of the dangers of this sooner so i could have helped,sucks cause she used to be a good person. she pawned the ring i got for her to get high and took 5 g'z out my bank account without my permission. i also have a feeling she might have met a dude that is doing drugs with her since i haven't herd from her since last night. 
Sorry, bro. This is certainly a sad story and I sympathize for you because this isn't a me me me situation for you. It's truly heartbreaking because you obviously care about this person greatly and are much more focused on ways to help her, which is extremely selfless. I know it's easy for you to care so much, but others aren't like that. I seriously can see the sadness, yet strength, in your post. It just sucks that one of the good guys is in this position. I really do feel for ya and hope that everything works out for you in the end. Be it with her, or someone else. Just ride through this. I don't have much experience in this area, but hit me up if you wanna talk.

PM me if you need to. I am a recovering and oft relapsing opiate addict.

I will tell you one thing and this is important.. pills are expensive. Once she burns through all the money, she's gonna start using dope. Plead with her to get help, but the only way rehab will work is if she is doing it for herself. You might want to think about an intervention before you find her passed out with a needle in her arm. I only wish I was exaggerating.

quick update she broke up with me last night and told me that she will never stop taking them. i wish i could have known of the dangers of this sooner so i could have helped,sucks cause she used to be a good person. she pawned the ring i got for her to get high and took 5 g'z out my bank account without my permission. i also have a feeling she might have met a dude that is doing drugs with her since i haven't herd from her since last night. 

Terrible story and unfortunate, but why would you give someone access to your bank account? That's foolishness.

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

Terrible story and unfortunate, but why would you give someone access to your bank account? That's foolishness.

Shut up..Thats the last thing this guy wants to hear..

I know it'll be hard cuz it's been 6 years and she only got this problem the past year or so but cut that crazy broad out of your life before you end up living on the streets.

If you want to stay with her I'd say convince her to go to rehab asap.

You forgot pics btw.

DAMN. She out her mind man. She'll regret her addiction. Try not to feel bad if she realizes it after the most horrible events.

You need to get that 5 gs back bruz. Get a detective for that. She took it out your account right? Aint shared? Her face on the atm, get your money back somehow or make her pay what she owes.

Originally Posted by cocotaso1

i have been with this chic for over 6 years and last 2 years she hurt her back, had surgery and hasnt been the same since. tried a few oxys and roxys and got hooked. i never took it that serious cause i was naive to the whole pills thing and didnt really consider them a drug,boy was i wrong smh. this chic has secretly lost all her savings and is now trying to get money out of me. anyone ever deal with a situation like this?

yeah i dealt with a similar situation, my girl ended up dieing from an o.d. the whole pill thing is kinda crazy, the bottom falls out out of nowhere. pm if you need to holla @ someone.
Sorry to hear fam 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I know it'll be hard cuz it's been 6 years and she only got this problem the past year or so but cut that crazy broad out of your life before you end up living on the streets.

If you want to stay with her I'd say convince her to go to rehab asap.

You forgot pics btw.

DAMN. She out her mind man. She'll regret her addiction. Try not to feel bad if she realizes it after the most horrible events.

You need to get that 5 gs back bruz. Get a detective for that. She took it out your account right? Aint shared? Her face on the atm, get your money back somehow or make her pay what she owes.

<Not worried about the money at all just sad and disappointed how this drug turned a good person into a lying thief. I found needles in my closet full with blood so I know for a fact she was crushing the pills and shooting it up smh. I'm just in shock of how serious this got and I didn't see the signs sooner

Lots of sad stories in this thread. I had a friend in college who was hooked badly on oxycontin. He was on-and-off for three years, went to rehab a few times. He ended up getting his GF pregnant and somehow the baby fixed everything... he got clean and ended up getting married 
happy.gif
 I think everything's good with him now. But he used to tell stories of rehab where he was shaking in a room puking on himself from withdrawl 
grin.gif

Lots of good advice in here, especially from people with first-hand experience. I think that you are going to have to think long and hard about what point you are going to cut her off. It might come to that, and if she refuses to quit, it's basically like watching someone die slowly. But you might have to just say goodbye, or she will drag you down. 
frown.gif

Wow thats some crazy stuff. After offering to help she denied it. I think its best you leave her alone and hopefully she comes to her senses. Good luck op

I know this is a different situation but

I knew a guy who smoked crack for 30 years. Time after time his friends and family put him in rehab, and he consistently relapsed. He was out in the streets doing EVERYTHING for drugs. Then 5 years ago, he went in his apartment, locked himself in for 2 weeks, and came out clean. He has been clean ever since.

That being said, she has to want to be clean. There are plenty of addicts out there that get high every day who want to be clean, but right now it sounds like she is enjoying being high more than sober. Pray for her, thats all you can do, but any money you invest will go right down the drain, or towards feeding her addiction

I read the title and saw "girlfriend" and "drug addict". So...

SEE: Ben Barra/Sasha Singleton fiasco. Don't let it get to that point
roll.gif

i have been with this chic for over 6 years and last 2 years she hurt her back, had surgery and hasnt been the same since. tried a few oxys and roxys and got hooked. i never took it that serious cause i was naive to the whole pills thing and didnt really consider them a drug,boy was i wrong smh. this chic has secretly lost all her savings and is now trying to get money out of me. anyone ever deal with a situation like this?

Help her get the drugs and when shes doped out bend her over and smash all night !! WIN

Some of you are crazy insensitive. I'm pretty sure OP would much rather have his woman whole in mind, body and spirit back over her the money she stole to destroy herself any day.

Keep your head up OP and don't blame yourself. People have the ability to change and do it everyday. Where there is a will there is a way. Stay positive.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by supremewellbeing

Help her get the drugs and when shes doped out bend her over and smash all night !! WIN

grow up dude.

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Originally Posted by supremewellbeing

grow up dude.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This dude is talking about raping addicts.

Yeah. I was on the myself. Went a year taking at least 10 percs a day myslef. Was seriously hurt so I got them from the doc all the time. One day I popped like 6 at work and didn't even feel it. Then it kinda dawned on me to stop. Had 300 left and flipped all them and never looked back.

OP, if it ends badly, don't worry it wasn't your fault. This sounds like a train wreck from the beginning, if she won't take your advice to try rehab. Really anything else is out of your power.

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

why isnt there more awareness being brought to the dangers of prescription drugs? yet theres plenty of anti-mary propaganda to be found 
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
That's because society tries to force us to believe that marijuana is dangerous even though it can't kill you.  There's been a very negative stigma on it.  People think prescription drugs are ok because they're prescribed from doctors and legal but they forget people abuse them and can get hooked easily.  People abuse the system and go to a number of different doctors to get multiple scripts.
I feel sorry for the op.  Sounds like one of the stories I see on the show Intervention.

Damn sorry to hear that OP, hope she gets some help and eventually returns the money she stole from you.

fgg.gif

ohh now i know why you had that tempurpedic......j/k man.

Hope she pulls through and you stay strong for ya self.

Originally Posted by 1994SS

OP, if it ends badly, don't worry it wasn't your fault. This sounds like a train wreck from the beginning, since she won't take your advice to try rehab. Really anything else is out of your power.

Back
Top Bottom