Dealing with break-ins

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

this is no bueno, my family and neighbors got each others back and

we live on a steep hill so it would be tiring to pull somethin off over here.

my neighbors car got broken into but they left the doors unlocked so cant help them there

Yea, some neighborhoods are real tight with each other which is the best. I wish every block was like that.

I wonder if theres some kinda motion sensor device that turns turns on the stereo or flicker the lights on and off... I bet that would scare a burgler off

Originally Posted by kicksgetmehigh

I wonder if theres some kinda motion sensor device that turns turns on the stereo or flicker the lights on and off... I bet that would scare a burgler off

Clifford car alarm? It does the motion sensor thing n sounds when something is near it.

4th Grade

went on vacation, came home and my mom realized the door was unlock..walked in house was trashed..dude took a #*$( and didnt flush it.

Got to my room and my pokemon games and all my pokemon cards were gone (also my bike)..not my tv or anything..my mom n sister had nothing taken but cash

i had my name written on my cartridges, dudes mom found them and called us. he was an exchange student from Russia who was in my class
laugh.gif

me & a homie proceeded to whoop his @$* afterschool & he locked up because of his own mom.

long story short we copped a security system and have been good since. nowadays i'd keep a strap as an added safety net

Originally Posted by imajaywalker

4th Grade

went on vacation, came home and my mom realized the door was unlock..walked in house was trashed..dude took a #*$( and didnt flush it.

Got to my room and my pokemon games and all my pokemon cards were gone (also my bike)..not my tv or anything..my mom n sister had nothing taken but cash

i had my name written on my cartridges, dudes mom found them and called us. he was an exchange student from Russia who was in my class
laugh.gif

me & a homie proceeded to whoop his @$* afterschool & he locked up because of his own mom.

long story short we copped a security system and have been good since. nowadays i'd keep a strap as an added safety net

roll.gif
so you were burgaralized by a 4th grader?

No break in but when I was younger my dad left the car on outside the house, came upstairs to take a leak, came back down car was gone. lol he nvr leaves thecar on anymore. BONUS: Bought all m pokemon cards to school, went to go play in the park, dudes went inside my bag and took all of em. Cried my heart out

Back
Top Bottom