Deangelo Hall to the ********

I got the over/under at 3 games before there is footage of him yelling at Zorn on the sideline after a reciever has burned him yet again.

blind Ravens fans in S&T comparing Flacco to Matt Ryan..
laugh.gif

Houston and Cleveland
laugh.gif
.. it goes both ways..wait till that suspectoffense sees a defense in the NFC East not named the Cowboys and then we can talk..

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

blind Ravens fans in S&T comparing Flacco to Matt Ryan..
laugh.gif

Houston and Cleveland
laugh.gif
.. it goes both ways..wait till that suspect offense sees a defense in the NFC East not named the Cowboys and then we can talk..

They are both rookie first round QBs...of course people are gonna compare them

Ravens are 2 bad calls by the refs from being 8-1...deadskins loss to the Rams
roll.gif

I don't believe y'all bammas mentioning the Rams game, from week what?

They made a coaching and QB change that week for the better, and a rookie WR came through for them in the clutch.

Plus, they busted a *healthy* Dallas team in Dallas the following week.

Any given Sunday.

Give me a damn break.

Damn Tomatoes.

Catch up!

Flacco had 2 decent weeks, and y'all sice.

Psht.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

I don't believe y'all bammas mentioning the Rams game, from week what?

They made a coaching and QB change that week for the better, and a rookie WR came through for them in the clutch.

Plus, they busted a *healthy* Dallas team in Dallas the following week.

Any given Sunday.

Give me a damn break.

Damn Tomatoes.

Catch up!

Flacco had 2 decent weeks, and y'all sice.

Psht.

Damn, thats a lot of excuses
roll.gif

Since you feel the Rams game was too long ago, how about the Steelers game? Pittsburgh got in that a** like a colonic...in yall building

No excuses, just facts. This is the NFL.

Only team that can claim "perfection" is the Titans, besides that, it is what it is.

And, if you know or read about any "strange" history politically with the ******** and MNF, I am GLAD we lost to the Steelers before the election.

That's a "L" I'll appreciate the next 4 years...

Man, I see the trash talking for the Ravens vs. Skins game has begun already. You dudes carry on
happy.gif

roll.gif

No surprise you missed the point..I was implying that some people actually think Flacco is a better than Ryan.. that's absolutely preposterous.

8-1? So what? So going by your logic, we were one winning field goal away from being 7-2. Don't play the shoulda woulda coulda game, we're both 6-3.
Cut the shennanigans...

You do realize that Baltimore has the one of the hardest (PAUSE) if not thee hardest schedules in the NFL....

And....

Ya'll lost to the Rams....THE F'in RAMS!!!!!!

Tell the Washington offense( esp. Portis and Campbell ) to get the hot tub and epson salt ready....

Which proves my point..look at your schedule..you lost to the three better teams clearly in the Colts, Titans, and Steelers.. this 'hardest' part ofyour schedule? it hasn't even happened yet. play a legit defense in the NFC East and tell me Flacco will have stats like he did in Oakland, Houston, andCleveland.

I find it funny because there are no excuses for why we lost to the Rams and Steelers..we were terribleand got whooped badly..but what happened when you playedthe Titans. your QB has proven nothing thus far except for having a cannon of an arm. Give me the Jets, Colts, Pats or Dolphins to fill those wildcards beforethe Ravens.. cupcake AFC North
eyes.gif

dudes are more blind than JTO Sullivan
smh.gif

I don'tgot a fancy prediction for the Skins vs. Ravens game..you stop Portis, you have a good chance at winning..but you better pray Flacco doesn't make amistake.

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

roll.gif

No surprise you missed the point..I was implying that some people actually think Flacco is a better than Ryan.. that's absolutely preposterous.

8-1? So what? So going by your logic, we were one winning field goal away from being 7-2. Don't play the shoulda woulda coulda game, we're both 6-3.

There is big difference between a team hitting a field goal and you lose and the refs making 2 obviously wrong calls and costing your team thegames

No excuses, just facts. This is the NFL.

Only team that can claim "perfection" is the Titans, besides that, it is what it is.

And, if you know or read about any "strange" history politically with the ******** and MNF, I am GLAD we lost to the Steelers before the election.

That's a "L" I'll appreciate the next 4 years...
Sound like excuses to me...now you talking about superstition. How about voodoo? All the oposing offenses have voodoo dolls of your dbs, sothats why they suck.

well leave me to be.. Portis Grade 2 MCL Sprain
tired.gif
.. right when we weregetting the convo going.
laugh.gif

and where did I say that any team in the AFC doesn't have a defense. mind you, the teams that do have a defense, you lost to.

the're no denying that ravens defense which has been a staple for years..but if the game is close I want to see Flacco win it for them before people startcalling him legit.

Ravens are #1 in defense and we haven't allowed a 100 yard rushed in years...

*DoubleJs07* The Washington ******** have the #1 defense in the NFL, with pro-bowl players at practically every position on thefield.

Originally Posted by Willis03

When the Skins go into M&T and mutilate Flacco an em' we will see who the better team is.

Sunday December 7th!!!!!! Skins at Ravens

Who want some???????
nerd.gif

(btw, Flacco will be one of the best)

As a die hard ******** fan I DO have respect for the Ravens(as some of You may not believe) but Flacco is NOT a good qb....nor will he ever be. Please get thatcrap out of your head Ravens fans, dude's gonna be a flash in the pan, 2 years tops and he ends up like Lossman, Grossman, Harrington, Carr, Anderson ect.He's garbage.

Originally Posted by TeePeso

As a die hard ******** fan I DO have respect for the Ravens(as some of You may not believe) but Flacco is NOT a good qb....nor will he ever be. Please get that crap out of your head Ravens fans, dude's gonna be a flash in the pan, 2 years tops and he ends up like Lossman, Grossman, Harrington, Carr, Anderson ect. He's garbage.

I'd take Flacco over Campbell any day...dude in his 4th season and still getting treated like a rookie

As a die hard ******** fan I DO have respect for the Ravens(as some of You may not believe) but Flacco is NOT a good qb....nor will he ever be. Please get that
crap out of your head Ravens fans, dude's gonna be a flash in the pan, 2 years tops and he ends up like Lossman, Grossman, Harrington, Carr, Anderson ect.
He's garbage.

Flacco is better than all the afoementioned QBs u just named. The 1st few games, he was def. making awful decisions with the ball. But the last 4 games with nopics, he has been looking pretty good. Remember he is still just a rookie so give him a little time, at least. he's def/ looking very poised at this point.Moreso than Campbell did.

I admit, Campbell is doing him right now, but look how long it took!!! Yeah, the skins are in a slightly tougher division, but that's not our fault. Theonly team yall really have to worry about is NY cause Philly ain't gonna do nothin this year man. And we don't have to talk about Dallas so, in allactuality, our divisions are about the same.

I'm a Flacco fan, been since he was at DE.

He will be a solid pro, and I cheered watching the draft when him and Rice got picked by Bmore.

But, taking Flacco NOW over Campbell NOW is just a faulty, jaded, uneducated comment to make...

Ravens fan or not.

I'm all for talking #+*%, but let's make sense and be reasonable at least!

Originally Posted by bmorekicks

As a die hard ******** fan I DO have respect for the Ravens(as some of You may not believe) but Flacco is NOT a good qb....nor will he ever be. Please get that crap out of your head Ravens fans, dude's gonna be a flash in the pan, 2 years tops and he ends up like Lossman, Grossman, Harrington, Carr, Anderson ect. He's garbage.

I'd take Flacco over Campbell any day...dude in his 4th season and still getting treated like a rookie
laugh.gif
roll.gif

that comment is losing like this score

mlb_a_rangers_412.jpg

i never said flacco is better than campbell. i said flacco is better than campbell was at this stage in his career. campbell wasn't showing this muchpromise this early on.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

I'm a Flacco fan, been since he was at DE.

He will be a solid pro, and I cheered watching the draft when him and Rice got picked by Bmore.

But, taking Flacco NOW over Campbell NOW is just a faulty, jaded, uneducated comment to make...

Ravens fan or not.

I'm all for talking #+*%, but let's make sense and be reasonable at least!

They've both led there teams to 6-3 records (Ravens should be 8-1)

Flacco is younger and more poised...Campbell look like he gonna sh*t his pants whenever he has to throw a pass over 5 yards

Back
Top Bottom