Dear Gentry,

KampoutKid wrote:
Diesel, settle down champ
I just don't understand people on this board sometimes. It's like they sit around a wait to be confrontational over the internet. All I'mdoing is sharing ideas and people feel they need to score e-points by arguing, and often not very well. It's as if they live or die by their NT posts andthey are trying to convince themselves they are smart by engaging in attempts at intelligent retorts.

It is a shame people act the way they do.

Hey not everyone is going to agree with you, and I stated how I feel. I don't know you to not like you, although I noticed you talked down to, and tookshots at those who disagreed with you. As if you being a writer makes you superior, how the hell is you being a writer even relevant?

I could pick apart your response and keep going but what's the point.

digitalO22 wrote:
Hey not everyone is going to agree with you, and I stated how I feel. I don't know you to not like you, although I noticed you talked down to, and took shots at those who disagreed with you. As if you being a writer makes you superior, how the hell is you being a writer even relevant?

I could pick apart your response and keep going but what's the point.

I'm not a writer by trade; I meant it in the sense that I was the writer of that piece and there are certain things I know to do "as a writer"to put my point across clearly. Persuasive writing involves appeals to two different areas of the human psyche; I'll leave it to you to figure those outand connect my words to them. Perhaps you could use that as a jumping-off point to get to know your English instructor...

Disagreeing is fine. Calling people names is not. In the future, avoid that sort of behavior and you won't be subject to replies you find objectionable.

The only way a person can talk down to you is if you let them.
Now, back to the original purpose of the post:

Gentry,

Please make the XXIII and Countdown Packs available on Flight Club (that's the Jordan Brand website, not the store in New York City, by the way). Do not dothis instead of putting them in stores; rather, do it along with selling them in stores so that Flight Club (website) members can access these products alongwith the average guy/girl (PC) on the street who is not a member of Flight Club (website).

Thank you and Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Empowering Kwanzaa, (insert religious celebration involving gifts/money here),

Bo

I'm so fed up with the state of Jordan's that it's to the point I want to just get the 23's and others that I want and just stop.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

I'm so fed up with the state of Jordan's that it's to the point I want to just get the 23's and others that I want and just stop.

I'm inclined to agree. Retros are rarely worth the hassle these days.

In closing, I ask that you consider my proposal; make the XXIII and Countdown Packs available to the loyal Jordan Brand customers who are a part of Flight Club. At the end of the day, we are all just shoe geeks and all we want is access to our chosen vice in life: Air Jordans. I am confident members would be forever grateful and would make plenty of happy purchases if they were given the opportunity. I know I would. Please slip this present into our stockings this year!

I'm a flight club member and I have yet to buy a Retro or new release from a retailer or the JB website....simply because I don't like theXV's. I'm not paying 150 for a shoe that when it dropped while I was in high school I paid 50 dollars for. I mean the resale value of the shoe is lessthan the retail value..bleh. I don't give a crap about Gentry or what his plans for the company are. I'm only copping OG color releases from here onout and reselling the shoe in the packs I don't like... I will never again pay a dollar for any jordan brand hoodies, or tee shirts.... Til someone at thateffing company decides to step their game all the way up. Number one: Jordan LS this year sucked horribly the colorways were butt cheeks, the coordinatingapparel looked cheap. Nike SB has done more innovative stuff with elephant print than JB has. Jordan Brand is dying.....XI ies were terrible I cant begin tocompile a list of all my JB complaints for 07 but hey....we'll see how bad they mess up 08 hypebeasts and shoegame newbies...kill yourselves. By the waythe XX3 is by far the ugliest Jordan release of all time...I'd take 3 pairs of XV's and XVIII's, XIX's, and XX1's, over that junk they justdropped for as an excuse for the coveted and anticipated XX3. Jesus would have a tough time convincing me to buy that shoe...

Back
Top Bottom