dear jb, please bring back the sport blue vi's

I think it'd be cool if JB released these with a black upper and the sport blue midsole.  Basically the Infrareds 6s except with Sport Blue, but obviously an OG retro would be just as great.

Never liked the maroons, but these

Not sure why JB doesn't do simple colorways like this

Of course with JB, it wouldn't be sport blue, it would be royal and people would complain like thy are over the IV's

don't worry anybody these and the maroons will come soon enough jb is retroing everything step by step. think about it, we got infareds,concords,bunch of iii's, white cement iv's comin, olympic vi's comin. they're gonna get around to everything eventually

I know theses shoes have a few loyal vocal supporters because they're an OG color and have yet to be retro'd but truth be told they were really slow sellers when they came out. They sat on the shelves because people thought they were boring. I still think they're a boring color along with the maroons. The hot sellers at the time were the Black Infrareds which is why they've been retro's a couple times.

The olympic VI in white/midn navy-varsity red
Are not butchered but great.
But thry should retro the september blues
Sooner or later too
smile.gif

my fave 6s. recently got rid of my ogs. although nice to look at it pains me to have shoes in my closet that i couldn't wear

Back
Top Bottom