"Dear Jesus, I masturbated yesterday and betrayed you....but check out my new shirt"

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

Originally Posted by rtz13

You generalize preachers and congregations. How can you say you haven't forsaken the church when you don't attend one, and it seems like you don't ever plan on attending one. Growing in the body of Christ is one of the most important things as a Christian. How can you love God but not his people? word to I John

Maybe Ska is smarter than to take the bible literally? Maybe Ska doesn't buy into the hypocrisy?
No, I don't believe he feels that way either. I totally understand where he is coming from. He'll figure it out as long as he has faithin God. Trust me ska those churches exist and I'm proud to be a part of one.

Maybe Ska is smarter than to take the bible literally? Maybe Ska doesn't buy into the hypocrisy?

what does taking the bible literally and buying into hypocrisy have to do with one another? and how does taking the bible literally or not have to do withintelligence?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rtz13

what does taking the bible literally and buying into hypocrisy have to do with one another? and how does taking the bible literally or not have to do with intelligence?
laugh.gif

That's his way of saying, "Ska is not dumb like the the others who do so." or "I commend Ska for not buying into the hypocrisyof the bible like you other tools"
laugh.gif
. If I'm wrong lobo then Iapologize but from debating back and forth with you this is my interpretation.

Back
Top Bottom