Dear Jordan Brand

Lol yep the first jordan to retail for $200 & given the way jb has been jacking up the price it wouldn't shock me at all to see these retail for $300+

Originally Posted by cristianm

Heck no! no way. Anything else but this please!

2pontpe.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

These are going for cheap on the bay

I wish, $300 and up is not cheap for a size 11. 

always wanted the croc joints at the top. need those and the lightnings for sure

Originally Posted by cristianm

Heck no! no way. Anything else but this please!
Aesthetically speaking, one of the weakest designed AJ in the whole line. The attempt to make it look "futuristic" ultimately gives it a boring and dated look. And the lace cover.....such a gimmicky addition that adds nothing...imo
laugh.gif

I would love to see the coppers re-released. It would be cool to see the XVII+ in other colorways too. I think it would be a great shoe for NikeID.

Y'all really want this? Remember, they were $200 in 2002. Considering the price increases on retros, how much do you think they are going to be when they do decide to re-release them? How far over are you willing to bend? My guess, between $250-$275, but I see it after they slowly increase the prices of earlier AJ retros. It seems that their pricing point is moving to show that "status" symbol again. I think after a while, all AJ retros will just be one price, say around $200 no matter the model, sort of like the Cole Haan or Kenneth Cole of sneakers. Sad man....

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

yo i neeeeeeed those college blue's in my life
Aww man!! I think these were the first pair of $200+ sneakers I purchased, and I was like 15 when these came out.  Def need these to get retro'd.

I SWEAR, A RETRO THE 17'S THREAD POPS UP ONCE A MONTH. HOPEFULLY JORDAN BRAND PAYS ATTENTION. I WOULDN'T MIND GRABBING THE CHERRY 17'S AND THE LIGHTNINGS. ALREADY GOT A DS AND NDS PAIR OF COLLEGE BLUES.

JORDAN BRAND PLEASE RETRO THESE AS WELL
2n692lx.jpg

FIRST SHOE I BOUGHT WHEN I STARTED COLLEGE AT PITTSBURGH BUT TORE THEM UP ON THE INTRAMURAL COURTS
tired.gif
. I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE THEM AGAIN.

O AND MY COLLEGE BLUES
rl9xzp.jpg

pimp.gif

These were $399 USD at footlocker when they released here in Australia !I couldn't afford them at the time....But would love a pair of college blue ! Love these !

Brand Jordan's entire business is run on giving you as little as you want for as much money as possible.

You ask for a 17+ Retro?

They know the shoe is sought after...so they push the actual shoe back a year, and start thinking about how they can get you to buy some sort of fusion monstrosity that looks sort of like it while you're waiting.

Originally Posted by swingshot

They know the shoe is sought after...so they push the actual shoe back a year, and start thinking about how they can get you to buy some sort of fusion monstrosity that looks sort of like it while you're waiting.
jordan-6-17-23-white-blue-black-595x401.jpg

Back
Top Bottom