Dear Niketalk players, what's your phone game like? (Pics included)

Serious topic, and would appreciate any tips. As a Korean male growing up, I've always seen myself as pretty shy. So say you obtain digits, how long before you follow up and what to say? I met a pretty nice girl at my cousin's party almost a week ago and got her number. She took my phone and put it in, don't know if that means anything (I am really unobservant when it comes to these signs, so bear with me). After I left, I text her, she texts me, and then I text her back again. If she doesn't text me back for like 2 days, does that mean she is waiting for my call/text? I have no idea when and how to follow up with her.

Pics:
scaled.php

scaled.php

If you want to hang out with her just call her. Make a little small talk (few mins max) and then ask her to hang out.

calling is so much more effective than texting...you'll get your answers on the spot n develop a better rapport with her

I'm too grown for the 3 day "grace" period. Usually shoot a text that night or following day and make @+%! happen a couple days later. Then again I mess with girls in their late 20's that don't want to waste time either.

Call her at a respectable hour and invite her out for drinks. (This is usually the easiest because you already met her on good terms in a party atmosphere)

If she doesn't pick up just leave a voicemail saying "Hey, it's ____ from the party, just wondering if you wanted to grab some drinks at ____. Let me know, talk to you later."

Report back to your NT brehs with progress.

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by 216301baller

calling is so much more effective than texting...you'll get your answers on the spot n develop a better rapport with her

I totally agree.

Thanks for the advice. When would be a good time to pick up and dial? Also, I'm probably overthinking it, but would calling her after she didn't respond to my text make me seem needy or even desperate? Although I felt really comfortable with her in person, and she was the one that sorta wanted my number

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

I'm too grown for the 3 day "grace" period. Usually shoot a text that night or following day and make @+%! happen a couple days later. Then again I mess with girls in their late 20's that don't want to waste time either.

I agree. If they're interested there's no need for a grace period. There's no reason to play games or delay if both parties are interested

Between the hours of 6 and 8 pm is the ideal time to call any professional female.

All you have to do really is show that you're not interrupting their professional life with your call for leisure.

That's all that you should worry about.

As far as over thinking it, yeah you are. You're a man, they (women) out number us so you have to start looking passed "messing this up" and start thinking about what to do once she agrees to the rendezvous (or at least this is the coaching you have to give yourself). Get on your game homie.

Have confidence, make the call.

Originally Posted by lana85

Originally Posted by 216301baller

I totally agree.

Plus you can gain valuable info from the tone of her voice that would be lost over text.

dial that number my man. but don't call during weekends ex.FRIDAY & SATURDAY (makes you seem like you have a life) but you can call sunday evening/night 5-8, she will most likely be home

At the phone game point you haven't established enough attraction, the phone and text game should only be used to set up in person meetings, don't over expose yourself over the phone or text and lose the attraction u have built....

Back
Top Bottom