Dear Paul Pierce,

Was a new thread really necessary for this.

There is a Official Boston Celtics 2009-2010 thread why don't use that instead of creating a thread.

This should & will get LOCKED up.

His stupid comments after game 2 makes him look like a complete +%$!*@@ now. 

crybaby.gif

41. Ron Artest
Durant is earning his playoff Masters at Artest College right now. Not so easy to make 50 percent of your shots with someone built like an NFL tight end shoving/pushing/grabbing/clutching you and making you work to get free on every screen and every pick. This current version of Artest was put on earth to defend two guys: Carmelo and Durant. Still, he remains an offensive liability (34 percent shooting, 5-for-27 on 3s in the series) ... and if you think he's going to make it through four rounds without getting kicked out of the wrong game, *****ing at the wrong ref or melting down at the wrong time, you're crazier than he is.

Paul Pierce is not Carmelo Anthony or Kevin Durant...

Originally Posted by purpleRElGN

to be fair, pierce can still deliver on his word.
techically he cant
laugh.gif

nvm, he can..just not the way he wants to
laugh.gif

Pierce's shot selection drives me nuts most of the time. He always holds out for the last shot at the end of quarters and never makes it. Dude, you have Ray freakin Allen on the wing, spread the ball around instead of taking a predictable fade J at the elbow.

I know his scoring average is huge for the Celts, but sometimes I really feel like he hurts them with his greedy shots...  No one else on Boston forces shots nearly as much as Pierce does.

... and the thing is, it's not even Ron Artest that's doing this. It's Paul Pierce simply playing like crap. Consider in this game, Artest sits down with 2 fouls and Pierce still misses open jumpers.

I knew I didn't like Pierce for a reason, this only reaffirms my view.

When reminded of Paul Pierce's proclamation during Game 2 that the series wasn't returning to Los Angeles, Walton laughed and said he hoped Pierce was right.
"We don't want to stop," Walton said. "We don't want to just get one and let them get the next two and now we're in a hole going back home. We want to finish it out here. We want to come back Thursday and win again. I'm cool with this series not going back to L.A."

Rather have Pierce handling the last possesion over Rajon Rondo.

Pierce has a solid jumpshot (fadeaway)....

This fool must believe deep down in his soul he is Nostradamus. Remember he told Al Horford he bet five stacks the Hawks would get swept?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

--Dear Paul Pierce, regardless of what happens the rest of this series, you can eat a fat one homes.

Paul Pierce will look like a complete idiot if the Lakers win 2 more lmao and btw most Boston fans are fake. Remember 2007 ? most of them were chanting Kobe MVP at Boston home court. Can't wait for Thursday

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

if the Celtics were to lose the next 2, Paul Pierce's quote would defenitly go down as one of the most idiotic things said in Finals History
--It already is IMO.

Back
Top Bottom