Dear San Antonio

Unfortunatly I wanted to let you guys know of some sad news, my little bother of age 23 died this past 11th of May. You may ask yourself why I'm telling San An?
About a week before the sneaker summit I asked david, "hey you wanna come with us to the event in San Antonio?" He replied: "sure but you gotta let me borrow a pair of kicks because all I got is my old chucks." The thing is my brother wasnt a collector, he didnt really care for shoes. He had 2 pairs of chucks, red and black. Funny thing is, I knew what pair he was gonna pick. My black denim dunks, he liked those because of the simplicity. All in all, San Antonio I have to thank ALL YOU GUYS from the bottom of my heart, becuause you gave ME the last memorable day with my lil bro. That was the last day we spent together from the morning till the sun went down, and it was the best! I'll miss him very much, but I'l keep him in mind, especially because now I wear his chucks, yeah they are all skuffed up but I dont mind, and I dont plan on cleaning them either. I will keep this pair till the day I see him again.

P.S we gave him a fresh pair to wear
mucho amor, bluesupermario!

my friend LEo and my brother!

thanks again San AN crew! your friend, Jorge Salas

Yo, sorry to hear that about your brother, my prayers go out to you and your fam. Keep your head up stay strong and live your life better because who knows what GOD may have instore for you. I never met you but I know your from H-town, so from one H-towner to another, take care.

Aliefinest..........................................Peace

My Condolences to you and yours. As San Antonio will forever provide a back drop for one of the most memorable scenes in yours and your brothers life just remember that you always have more "family" here in San Antonio. Holler at ANY of us if you need anything.

Jason

deepest condolences to you and your family from the whole SA crew. Out of all the great things about April 15, 2007, the fact that your spent the day with your brother is what i will remember the most. So get at us if you ever need anything Jorge. Like fred said on the sneaks up thread, even though you are from houston you will always have family here in SA.

Your boy Aaron
/OG in the hood /

One night a man had a dream. In it he was walking along a beach with the Lord. Across the sky flashed scenes from his life. For each scene he noticed 2 sets of footprints in the sand, one belonging to him and the other to the Lord.When the final scene of his life flashed before him, he looked back at the footprints in the sand. He noticed many times along the path of his life there was only 1 set of footprints and realized that they came at the hardest and saddest part of his life. Bothered by this, he questioned the lord saying" Lord, you said that once I decided to follow you, you'd walk with me all the way. But I have noticed during the most burdensome times in my life there is only 1 set of footprints. I don't understand why when I needed you the most you would leave me. The Lord replied, "My child, I love you and would never leave you. During your times of trial and suffering when you see only 1 set of footprints, it was then that I carried you."- author unknown
This is for your brother- the mrs.and I- Deepest regards to you and your family Jorge.
254297270.jpg
"Where'd you get those?"- Bobbito Garcia

Jorge...My deepest sympathies are with you and your family at this time.Like the other fellas said you've got family here in S.A. and if you ever need anything get at us...we got your back........I wish you peace.............

My deepest condolences. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

First off My condolences to you and your family and I pray that God gives you all the strength to get through this rough time.
I have a lil brother that means the world to me and know how a brother's love runs deep, but keep the good, great, and even the times that you both just kicked it, in mind and in your heart.

Peace.........1

"......and there is a Friend that sticketh closer than a brother."
Proverbs 18:24

OG Mike

sorry to hear about your brother, my prayers go out to you and your family.you will always have us here in SA if you ever need anything just holla at us.

MAN .....SORRY 2 HEAR ABOUT WHAT HAPPEND......WHEN I THOUGHT OF A SNEAKER SHOW I JUST WANTED A BUNCH OF SNEAKER HEADS COMING 2 GEThER AND LIVING AS ONE ,INSTEAD OF IN COMPETITION WITH EACH OTHER .............I NEVER THOUGHT OF IT AS NOTHING ELSE THAT WAS MY MAIN GOAL........AND AFTER DA SHOW I HAD DOUBT WETHER OR NOT WE ACCOMPLISHED JUST THAT........ BUT KNOWING THAT U CAN BE THANKFUL FOR OUR SNEAKER SHOW,AFTER WHAT HAPPEND......IS JUST AMAZING.....NOT ENOUGH WORDS OR ANY SNEAKER CAN EXPLAIN HOW MUCH WHAT U STATED MEANS 2 ME.........JORGE I AM SO SORRY FOR WHAT HAPPEND......BUT I PROMISE IF THERE IS ANYTHING THAT I OR DA REST OF DA TEAM CAN DEW JUST LET US KNOW.......U WILL ALWAYS HAVE FAM HERE IN SAN ANTONIO.......AGAIN SORRY.....PEACE AND MAY GOD BE WITH U AND UR FAMILY.........
TEAM ACK RIGHT....NONSENSE FAM

Blue, sincerest condolences to you and your family--I lost someone very close to me a few years ago that was also way too young. Keep your head up....Smooth

Back
Top Bottom