Death in Cartoons we grew up with?

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

People on Niketalk are old enough to have grown up with Spongebob?  Wow, I feel old.

Word, I was maybe 12-14 at that time.
seriously, i was expecting a He-man or something.... Spongebob? c'mon son

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

People on Niketalk are old enough to have grown up with Spongebob?  Wow, I feel old.

Word, I was maybe 12-14 at that time.
seriously, i was expecting a He-man or something.... Spongebob? c'mon son

That spongbob story is so stupid. If you're willing to believe that, than believe anything odd/disturbing you read on the internet.

When it starts off by "I want to start off by saying if you want an answer at the end, prepare to be disappointed." You know something is up...you mean you're gonna leave this open ended so people are leave not knowing why and how? pfffffffffffffffff

That spongbob story is so stupid. If you're willing to believe that, than believe anything odd/disturbing you read on the internet.

When it starts off by "I want to start off by saying if you want an answer at the end, prepare to be disappointed." You know something is up...you mean you're gonna leave this open ended so people are leave not knowing why and how? pfffffffffffffffff

b6wlty.jpg

23koytf.png

when jean grey died when she was the phoenix I almost wanted to cry....I was so emotionally involved with x-men the animated series in the 90's

also when they did the whole tony zucko killing **** graysons parents on Batman TAS that was a heart ringer as well.

when jean grey died when she was the phoenix I almost wanted to cry....I was so emotionally involved with x-men the animated series in the 90's

also when they did the whole tony zucko killing **** graysons parents on Batman TAS that was a heart ringer as well.

I could not scroll down this page nor will I return to this thread bc I saw that King of Chicago was about to do in his post.

No thanks

30t6p3b.gif

*EDIT*

I seen it lol

I could not scroll down this page nor will I return to this thread bc I saw that King of Chicago was about to do in his post.

No thanks

30t6p3b.gif

*EDIT*

I seen it lol

That Squidward story was art up until the dead children parts. Disgusting and a waste of something beautiful.

That Squidward story was art up until the dead children parts. Disgusting and a waste of something beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom