DEATH TO DUNKS!

I CANT BE THE ONLY DUDE IN HERE THAT HATES
mad.gif
SB DUNKS OR DUNKS PERIOD?

dunks are nice, u just hate the fact that they are hyped up, a few years ago when only a few were on em, you probably never noticed them. now they sell themeverywhere. my favorite dunks are the BTTYS series.

i guess u like to be the "exclusive" or "you dont got these" type dude. dunks are timeless. maybe 3-4 years ago 80% of the people who"get sick" with dunks never even heard of em. u prolly never heard of em a few years ago neither.

with that rant ill end it with this. hype kills

some are nice, i only own one gr pair to party in but some are really nice, most are ehh though

POSITE FIEND..... I FEEL WHERE YOU COMING FROM BUT DON'T KNOCK ME FOR NOT KNOWING MY SHOE INFO... CUS I DO I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE HYPE I JUST HATEDUNKS PERIOD. YOU FEEL ME AND I STILL HAVEN'T MET ANY ONE ON NT THAT AGREES. BUT ANYWAYS TO THE PPL THAT LIKE OR EVEN LOVE DUNKS THAT'S YOU SO DO YOU.

Dunks have always just be OK to me..definitely a few pairs I really really like...I'm more of a blazer head.

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Originally Posted by The Badgeman

The Nike Dunk is one of the greatest sneaker designs ever created, deal with it.

Co-sign And Ace you killin' me with that avy sir...
smh.gif
pimp.gif
frown.gif

Agreed! Vi Va La Dunk my friend!!! I'm still on the look out for some Lucky 7's (just not willing to pull my pants down to get them)

i feel ya, but still dunks are a great shoe, designed great, simple colorways look sexy on them. i agree wit homie about fallen off, but i wanna say aroundlate 2004- early 2005 is when the appeal of them to me stopped. maybe if u were around during the prime of the dunks you would see how the quality and nicecolorways made for some sick releases. but after the hype its like
grin.gif

Compared to the early 2000s...

Uninspiring colorways and efforts...

What created the "hype" on SBs is that they were dope, period, to AF1 "heads, Jordan "heads"... It ain't matter...

Last 20 releases, garbage.

Mids? Psht.

I wouldn't wear a mid AF1. That's against policy. Let alone a mid dunk with a half-*** strap...

You can't kill that shoe ... Its been here as long as some of the youngins on here have been alive ... All color ways/ materials may not be everyone'sfav but the shoe can still make it do what do ...

Everything ain't for everybody

Just my 2 cents ...

YO POSITE FIEND YOU KOOL LOL GOTTA TALK SOME MORE WIT YOU IM GUESSING YOU LOVE POSITES (DUH)! ANYWAYS I HAVE YET TO SEE ANYONE AGREE WITH ME ON THIS ONE

^ honestly this is like the 10th time ive posted this same statement in the last week or so,

- i am now starting to feel like the SB heads felt when the hype killed the culture. got bammas runnin up to me in the mall callin my foamposite pros fakebecause they "swear i never seen em", bamma u just started noticing foams when the purps came out. kill yourself

i hate them cuz i hate all shoes with that type of midsole. i dont like shoes that came out iin the 70's-80's. i like the futuristic type shoes likefoams. in newport news i dont remember people wearin foams. matter of fact, ive only seen 2 people besides myself wear a pair my whole life.

and people only wore dunks cuz the are similar to AF1's but AF1's always seem to sell out, so they were stuck with dunks.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Compared to the early 2000s...

Uninspiring colorways and efforts...

What created the "hype" on SBs is that they were dope, period, to AF1 "heads, Jordan "heads"... It ain't matter...

Last 20 releases, garbage.

Mids? Psht.

I wouldn't wear a mid AF1. That's against policy. Let alone a mid dunk with a half-*** strap...

humbruh...
laugh.gif
@ mid anything...F outta here.

also...a lot of the non-SB dunks have been fire lately

^ Dunks have fallen off since 2006.
That's like saying the Washington Bullets haven't been right since 2000. I mean, I suffered through the Tyrone Nesby / Felipe Lopez era,too, but how 'bout a little perspective?

For the record: I don't own a single pair of Dunks.

I remember when the retro Dunks first released at FootLocker in 1999. After a few months of stagnation, you could get them for $19.99. Wouldn't pay thatfor them then, wouldn't pay that for them now.

Marito wrote:
Wait did you just dis me posite fiend?

laugh.gif
no. im talkin bout the lil kids who claim they are posite heads now. i have no idea what kind of shoes ur into. but if u fall into that category then....
alien.gif

oh naw i mean i started collecting posites after i got a pair of royal and all red pros but i dont think im a fiend for them

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

i hate them cuz i hate all shoes with that type of midsole. i dont like shoes that came out iin the 70's-80's. i like the futuristic type shoes like foams. in newport news i dont remember people wearin foams. matter of fact, ive only seen 2 people besides myself wear a pair my whole life.

and people only wore dunks cuz the are similar to AF1's but AF1's always seem to sell out, so they were stuck with dunks.

oh man, like half the people i knew always slept on air forces in the spring so come may/june, you'd see them wit sum new dunks on. hahahaha.

i dont really care for em, i own one pair which i got waay back when i need a carolina blue colored shoe and thought they looked aite. they havent seenanything but the back of the closet since like 2001.

Back
Top Bottom