Debate with my co-workers, pronunciation of nike "SWOOSH"

Just like you TYPED IT
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
as in
"Suhwooshhh" .. How else would you pronounce it?? youd have to be living undera rock or str8 Lame to pronounce it any other way imo... prolly just me

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

SW-oosh

not "Suh-woosh" you dopes.

-The Juice

I meant that in the slow HANDICAPPED way for those who ride the short bus and cant pronounce... we all KNOW how to say it and weall get the point my friend, I think its safe to say everyone here on NIKETALK knows its not a two syllabel word, I was going slow for those in need...stopreachin please!!

Originally Posted by Vidasman

SW-oosh

-The Juice

I meant that in the slow HANDICAPPED way for those who ride the short bus and cant pronounce... we all KNOW how to say it and we all get the point my friend, I think its safe to say everyone here on NIKETALK knows its not a two syllabel word, I was going slow for those in need...stop reachin please!!
?
didn't even know you posted.
laugh.gif
dudes thinking they are under fire.
-The Juice

I'm having trouble thinking of other ways to pronounce it. I'm guessing their debate was between "swoosh" rhyming with "push" orrhyming with "douche"... Can't think what of any other way to pronounce it.

Originally Posted by Vidasman

SW-oosh

-The Juice

I meant that in the slow HANDICAPPED way for those who ride the short bus and cant pronounce... we all KNOW how to say it and we all get the point my friend, I think its safe to say everyone here on NIKETALK knows its not a two syllabel word, I was going slow for those in need...stop reachin please!!
?
didn't even know you posted.
laugh.gif
dudes thinking they are under fire.
-The Juice

^ Aight... we good then...

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

You and your friends should be ashamed of yourselves.
smh.gif

Not my friends, a bunch of older female co-workers (I work in an office). and I know how to pronounce it, but they were pronouncing it wrong and they told meto post on my "Nike website" to find out the "right" answer. So no, I shouldn't be ashamed. Edit: BTW, they were overpronouncing the"OO" as in "stoop" or "douche"

Back
Top Bottom