debit cards

Seems like its more of a hassle to get funds lost from a debit. I'll only use mine at the dmv or places similar, never for everyday purchases.

thank god apple pay is available every where i live (aside from walmart cause they wanna store people's info). the info given to the merchant is random.

If I go somewhere that it's debit only, I'll leave my items and walk out. I really try to never punch in my code.

Also, quick tip...when pumping gas, give the card reader a good shake. If the reader moves, go elsewhere. It could be nothing, but I always assume that it was tampered with.

When I use my debit card, I select the 'credit' option. Never enter my pin anywhere.

You just broke after buying all those triple black Ultraboost my guy. That’s why it declined

7B28E7F6-B38E-4B5C-BAD1-873F6BE8AAF6.gif

Debit cards are pointless. I never use mine to purchase anything. It's costing you money.

I only use my debit card to withdraw cash from the ATM (and ONLY from my bank's ATMs).

Credit for all non-cash purchases.

I only use cash or cc. I had my debit card # stolen once and i had to make 2 statements at my bank. My cc# has been Stolen twice And is simple. I have really bad luck.

Last edited:
Ive had family/friends with worse experiences using credit, vs. debit. It may be a geographical thing.

Like family has had CCs barely used get used 8 states away for thousands. Like the physical card wasnt even skimmed. These hackers and douche bags are smart all around. Cash may be the only safe measure.

Back
Top Bottom