Debt Free?

Question. A few years ago when I turned 20 I opened a cc with a $500 limit. Some months later I stopped paying it off and after a whole, it disappeared from my accounts list (BoA). I know it has to still be out there. What can I do to track it down and pay it off? I need to build up credit for when I plan to move out net year.
Do you use credit karma? Or have you pulled your free annual report? if it is out there it will show up on your report.

If it hasnt been asked.. how much do you all make approx?  because that is a huge factor.  Also, do you all come from money, a middle class background? ie how much of a "headstart" in life did you all have?
Why do you need a head start to be debt free? Honestly living within your means is the biggest factor.

Question. A few years ago when I turned 20 I opened a cc with a $500 limit. Some months later I stopped paying it off and after a whole, it disappeared from my accounts list (BoA). I know it has to still be out there. What can I do to track it down and pay it off? I need to build up credit for when I plan to move out net year.
Call BoA and find out what they did with it. Unless their mortgage department oversees their credit card department now, they shouldn't have any problems.

almost there but nothing serious... paid my student loans off and my car note... mind you i copped the car in 2012 and paid it off in 2014...just owe my CC which is currently at 2400... its hard to pay off when i keep buying stuff i dont need :lol:

Back
Top Bottom