Decathlon Club

if you don't mind me asking, what is the decathlon?

I just remember some white dude who joined Ninja warrior was a decathlon Olympian.
TEAM KOBE Member #1

speaking of that i go there
my uncle works there n also his brother n their girl friend

i go there wednday since am in the indoor leage which new season starts tomorrow and yea we are the returnin champs just to let you all know

just check wat activites they are having and say that you are on there and they just have you fill a thing out and thats all no I.D. ask
EquipoTRIcolor​

I used to work for the Bay Club (it's in marin) which is part of Western Athletic Clubs, which has like, 7-8 private clubs, and Decathalon is one of them.

Because they are a private club, there's really no way to get a cheap membership, the members of the club throw down a lot of cash to enjoy it. Also, they don't do temp. memberships, or like 1-2 day pass's unless you can get a member to get you one.

Why did I work for this club? Well, the members can be @#%$, but the people who work there are ussually great. I loved all the people I worked with, and a FREE gym membership comes a long with the job. They encourage employee's to workout and enjoy the club.

So ya, get paid, and get a free gym membership. BOOM! you got them DOS!

i had my senior prom there back in 04.. its nice... (doesnt answer your question)
I can say, "I got to see Michael Jordan, Magic Johnson, Larry Bird, Charles Barkley, Wayne Gretzky, Joe Montana, Jerry Rice, Barry Sanders, Dan Marino, & LaDainian Tomlinson Play".
(Let's see if anyone wants to copy my sig.)

Back
Top Bottom