December 14, 2002........... 2 pairs came out, which did you choose?!?

both, but the white pair started yellowing so I sold them before they turned dark yellow.

he played terrible.

laugh.gif
Not at all kid.

I remembered these dropped, I didn't even know. I copped a pair od construction timbs and then went into this store that had both of them. I copped theraptors and went back and returned the timbs. Jordan or timbs anyday

neither i was a poor high school senior back in 02',
p.s. if anybody has a ds/vnds pair of frenchie's .... holla at me

the blk/ red colorway.... i still have them but they kinda beat up... still good to wear though

Neither because isn't to shoes as much back then. But if I had to choose, I'd go with the French Blues. I don't really like the others ones much

got the black/red's on today at work.

anyone else have pairs that squeeked? mine occasionally still do, but unlike other squeekers, the innersoles arefar too glued in to remove and baby powder.

i remember coppin those it was my birthday and i had to cop em(raptors) right before i took the SAT......what a day

Raptors were picked up 2weeks b4 the release date at $160. These were serious neckbreakers in my high school. Even after they dropped. All my Queens, Brooklynpeople know what I'm talkin about. Skipped the French's tho. I wasn't BALLLin yet. BTW I am now
pimp.gif

I COPPED THE BLK/RED ON RELEASE DAY,THEN COPPED THE FRENCH BLUES A WEEK OR TWO LATER. I STILL HAVE BOTH,MY BLK/RED ARE IN DAMN NEAR DS CONDITION STILL,BUT THETOES ON MY FRENCHIES ARE YELLOW AS HELL!!!

CED B.

Back
Top Bottom