December 14, 2002........... 2 pairs came out, which did you choose?!?

I got frenchies but now looking for a nice pair of the "raptors".
ohwell.gif

Actually, I copped both. I remember I got them from shoe city. Dropped that $250 with no hesitation what so ever!
BUT, had I only had enough for just one pair, that's a NO BRAINER!.... Charcoals "raptors" ALL DAY!!

4tr9t2.jpg

16h18ag.jpg

What a great day this was
Got Both
Actually got Dubs of the Black/Red
This is when Retro+ colorways were still Decent.

I wasnt collecting at the time so I didnt get either, but I picked up a pair of used blk/red-purple's a couple years back. Still want the frenchies in DScondition size 11.5 if neone wants to part with em!

Heres my blk/red-purple
90116c13b20f42241fd16584d199fb08cc996b25.jpg

I went with the French Blue on release date and bought the Playoff's about 2-3 months from a store around my way. I regret selling myFrench Blue's
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

They are not called raptors, sheesh that's another nickname that needs to burn just like "september blue".

LOL....everytime I see someone talking about 'they are not called raptors' I cant help but to laugh
roll.gif
......Come on ppl.....every sneaker gets a nickname that ppl feel comfortableusing casue its either close or spot on to the color way.....and 'RAPTOR' is Spot on.........As far as saying the name "september blue" needsto burn.....You do realize thats a REAL colorway.....lol......anywho....back to the topic at hand....

I bought my RAPTORs 1 week b4 release and then Frenchies the next year.....Still have RAPTORs

wore my frenchies in the ground. They was dope for about a year until I scratched the leather on the toe. Dang I miss high skool lol...

sike

I wasn't makin too much money at the time so I went with the black/reds...I wore them yesterday!lol....they are ashy tho

I copped the black/red/purple 7's ran through the 1st pair and still got a DS pair left!!!!
pimp.gif

i picked up the raptors at a slight discount due to an error by the cashier
after a few years of squeaking, they are now still in superb condition. i mean, you'd be forgiven for saying that they're still DS. i've worn themcountless times and they don't show any sign of wear or age.

the annoying metal tipped laces kept undoing themselves. I've since swapped my XX3 allstar laces with my Raptors. The raptors look a bit funny, but i digthem with white laces on.

Copped the Black/red/purple... I dont know if anybody remembers but that winter issue of Slam mad these 2 look soo sick plus them White Silver 1's came outthe same time if im not mistaken.

Back
Top Bottom