***DECEMBER 2008 WDYWT! DO NOT QUOTE PICS!*** Vol. LAST OF 08!

i'm on channel 4 in tallahassee. Florida state university's media productions interviewed me. i'm in the bred xi's. it's a pic of themhooking the mics and prepping me before the recording.

^ e-celebrity status
smokin.gif

^^^very nice urawas
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

billionheiress - I remember those days of writing 20+ page papers. It was a great feeling after you finished though. Stick it out, you'll be done soon.It's nice to be the one assigning papers now...
glasses.gif

Dope pacers up there
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ucasta

^^^very nice urawas
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

billionheiress - I remember those days of writing 20+ page papers. It was a great feeling after you finished though. Stick it out, you'll be done soon. It's nice to be the one assigning papers now...
glasses.gif

Dope pacers up there
smokin.gif

Lol you assign 20 page papers. you're cruel. Its not so bad, it double spaced, I have 7 pages done so far non-double spaced and I didn't put it in theright font or anything yet.

Originally Posted by billionheiress

Originally Posted by ucasta

^^^very nice urawas
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

billionheiress - I remember those days of writing 20+ page papers. It was a great feeling after you finished though. Stick it out, you'll be done soon. It's nice to be the one assigning papers now...
glasses.gif

Dope pacers up there
smokin.gif

Lol you assign 20 page papers. you're cruel. Its not so bad, it double spaced, I have 7 pages done so far non-double spaced and I didn't put it in the right font or anything yet.
yes^^ the BEST way to write a paper.

To beat the hell out of these in the E.R.. Nobody better get any pooh or blood on'em
345855071.jpg

dope stuff everybody....haven't had a chance to post my shoes from the week...so excuse the mass of pics...

sunday chillin watching football...

niners tee.camos.XIVs.
345345355.jpg

monday...to chill and then over to commonwealth for the clipse release party...

1st championship....
345855775.jpg

345855771.jpg

tuesday...

cobra kai.paul frank chinos.huf chukkas.
345854789.jpg

345854786.jpg

wednesday...

tweed hi's.
345854778.jpg

peace.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

^ a little risky for the ER?
No, it usually trickles down first. Besides like anything in the E.R. Wipe and keep on going. Tip for y'all who to want to visit your localhospital during the holidays, don't touch anything, you don't know where it's been
sick.gif

^ Say word Fred.....haha, just came from the ER right now, doin my usual re-stocking.

^^^Samantha, dope vid, haha....

^^^^Warren, clean Urawa's man.

Cris.

Dope stuff everyone..........

to finish Christma Shopping
happy.gif

the wife..
9tkebn.jpg

me, I wore this
35iyuqw.jpg

with these....though I'd bring them out again before everybody and their momma has them......
n3khu0.jpg

To beat the hell out of these in the E.R.. Nobody better get any pooh or blood on'em

.............or get some drunk-a$5 dude spillin over his throw-up from his basin all over the floor.

Cris.

Originally Posted by crisone

.............or get some drunk-a$5 dude spillin over his throw-up from his basin all over the floor.

Cris.

i was like. hmm dunk 5 dollar dude? .. then i got it lol

Dope outfits everybody.

- S Dubl: Love your XI Bred man

- Custo Barcelona button down, Obey Undershirt Tee, Energie Denim, Adidas Campus

l_e68a2a9c724e4b699da69c2ba13f8c0c.png

5m0f2g.png

Back
Top Bottom