***DECEMBER 2008 WDYWT! DO NOT QUOTE PICS!*** Vol. LAST OF 08!

Yo GoudaNH stop stalking me man! sike no that so weird we both unds the lites today and my bday month is december also. matter of fact my bday is tomorowdecember 2nd. But my moms bday is on the 21st with Gouda and Ant which is pretty cool i guess

That 2nd outfit is
pimp.gif
P Mac.

I wasn't aware my wrists could bend this much.

f4l5zc.jpg

ivznmd.jpg

NikeAirsNCrispyTees-(from the november thread,) yeah it's def worth it, it makes things a lot more convenient and you can pop 2 batteries in

First day back in school from t-giving break
eyes.gif

Martin & Osa
Stussy
A.P.C
aLife
3075451551_8ae9160c00.jpg
3076283480_f4ee61fedf.jpg

^^Is that movie 'Bolt' any good?

GoudaNH, jizzleKB24, Mike E Fresh, mudiyah...Nice stuff

lol @ the hat.

Reminds of the Seinfeld episode where George (or was it Elaine?) got the one made of rat.

elaine bought it for george with company card, he lost it at a girl's apartment and replaced it with a rat hat haha

Originally Posted by So Uptempo

Yo GoudaNH stop stalking me man! sike no that so weird we both unds the lites today and my bday month is december also. matter of fact my bday is tomorow december 2nd. But my moms bday is on the 21st with Gouda and Ant which is pretty cool i guess
Thats Dope Man...Lol...I Guess Its Kinda Weird On The Lites Part.

Khalfani....Thanks

YO Dunks, nice hat. I got the same one from H&M. Those mofo's are huge. #%+# keeps you warm though. Nice fits everyone.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Five30,

those af1's lows or mids?

can you point me in the right direction?
They're low tops...part of the '07 Canvas Supreme pack. I believe retail was $150 but it's not uncommon to see them for around $85 onebay.

Originally Posted by VIIheaven

lol @ the hat.

Reminds of the Seinfeld episode where George (or was it Elaine?) got the one made of rat.
roll.gif
I was thinking the same thing
roll.gif

Great stuff everyone.

wore these for the evening... as I mentioned in the Jordan thread, my friend TCERDA tried to order a "McGangbang" from McDonalds tonight...
roll.gif
roll.gif
check the General Forum
24w65nk.jpg

Back
Top Bottom