***DECEMBER 2008 WDYWT! DO NOT QUOTE PICS!*** Vol. LAST OF 08!

YO!
i would give you mine, airant, they're too big on me.
frown.gif

Sweetest thing I've heard (read) all day.
smile.gif

AirAnt23 - Thanks man...I'm out in the Raleigh/Durham area.
Jordanforever - Thanks...yea those 2 are the only colorways I ended up coppin'
Holla at us in the NC thread, in the Southeast forum. Those are the only two colors I copped in the II's (which are my favorite AJ). Got apair of the CDP's on layaway. Been "debating" whether or not I still want them.

GoudaNH- its official your the cleanest big dude ive eve seen son wish my cousin was like that
nerd.gif

DF!!!

VIIHeaven, Verbal Intercourse
smokin.gif
Cuban Links CD is the #$*@, brings back alot of memories.

Sup yall, dope fits everyone.... To go see Common perform at the Jimmy Kimmel show (it was ok not feeling the new album at all).
e1135084ecafc8c535f927ec8e50a6e2e7c583f.pjpg
39435cd6e089cab73bc4256283df9b23ce0c99c.pjpg

lol i guess i did mention that a few times....

good way to start off first timer....nice mowabb AF's

slingman- feelin those 9-5's

airant- nah i didnt see that you mentioned it lol....someone offered to FIND me a pair, not GIVE me one....debby so nice lol.

johnnydpgc...those alpha forces are so sickk...i love my pair definetly one of my favorites..for some reason i dont see these often

Steve - Nice Am selection as always.

Caesar - Nice Saucony courageous, I love my pair. We may be the only two on the board who have love for Sauconys.

Anybody seen that Dude who was always sippin' promethazine, Jules(I think). Just curious.

to woodbridge mall to get the kids pictures taken with santa:

1tvqlv.jpg

2hxxc38.jpg

estateLA.supreme.gap.nike

Thanks everyone for the compliments. And yeah s dubl, I love that song. Nas' verse is probably my favoriteall-time.

Back
Top Bottom